'Saudis would let IAF jets fly over kingdom on Iran mission' (1 Viewer)

sumi M

HSC
Wow!!..Seems lyk u guys’ know better who's who in de Arab n' Muslim world...but let me tell u something..Saudi Arabia’s rulers are a bunch of unrealistic dictators who don't rule in any law except their own minds making, though claim they're "Muslims", trusting isreal a sworn enemy of Islam to fly over the kingdom..am not so sure when they've reached that level of optimism shall i say??..its just unfortunate to have such worthless tyrant to be the "Muslim world leaders"

P.s. I believe that talking about "justice and rights" Iran has every rights to be a nuclear power on top of the regulations of course, just lyk isreal ,the US and others have got nuclear power.

bigboyjames01

Banned
HSC
Wow!!..Seems lyk u guys’ know better who's who in de Arab n' Muslim world...but let me tell u something..Saudi Arabia’s rulers are a bunch of unrealistic dictators who don't rule in any law except their own minds making, though claim they're "Muslims", trusting isreal a sworn enemy of Islam to fly over the kingdom..am not so sure when they've reached that level of optimism shall i say??..its just unfortunate to have such worthless tyrant to be the "Muslim world leaders"

P.s. I believe that talking about "justice and rights" Iran has every rights to be a nuclear power on top of the regulations of course, just lyk isreal ,the US and others have got nuclear power.
stfu

bigboyjames01

Banned
HSC
Just out of interest, do you actually know anything about Israel or are you regurgitating what your leftist, Palestinian sympathiser brothers are spoon feeding you.

I suggest you make a trip to Saudi Arabia or Yemen and then stop over at Tel Aviv. It may alter your opinions on Israel you anti-semitic fuckwit.
HOW THE FUCK DOES IT EVEN MATTER IF TEL AVIV IS BETTER THAN SAUDI ARABIA? HOW?. HOW?. HOW? HOW?

so stfu you incompetent Israeli sympathizing fucktard. Yea, tel aviv is probably 10 better than Saudi shit Arabia but that does not change a single thing about how the fuck the Israelis treat Palestinian as sub human animals.

The real question here do you know anything about Israel or are you regurgitating what your right wing, pro war, Fox news, radical Christians, jew brothers spoon feeding you?

bigboyjames01

Banned
HSC
How, how, how? I'll tell you how. In Israel, women have a place in society. In the Israeli Knesset Arab parties are permitted to run for seats, and there are Arab members in the Knesset. Gays are permitted to serve in the Israeli defence force. In Iran and the Arab states there are no such priviliges.

Moreover you idiot, my parents hail from Arab countries. They can attest to how badly the Syrians and Egyptian Islamic majority treat the Coptic and Syriac minority groups. Do you have any clue how the Muslims in Iran treat the people of the Bahá'í faith? They persecute the fuck out of them.

Israel is a pearl amongst swines.
Fuck, you are a bigger retard than I initial thought. WTF DOES SYRIA, EGYPT, IRAN etc HAVE GOT TO DO WITH HOW THE FUCK ISRAEL TREATS PALESTINIAN?

sstr

HSC
Yes they are. You see, they hate Israel, and Israel is the most violent and unruly country in the Middle East.
Which has naught to do with their human rights record, to which he was referring.

Iran are the freedom fighters of the Middle East.
Indeed. I stand in awe watching as they "free" Lebanon and Iraq day by day by imposing their unelected will upon democratically elected governments by strength of arms through their proxies.

I love this "Israel is not the problem" thesis that has arisen here. Fking hilarious.
Of course Israel is not the problem. This report is a testament to that fact in itself. The fact of the matter is that the Arab and Islamic states in the Middle East have long been thoroughly divided among themselves, regardless of Israel. Whether it be the emerging Saudi-Egyptian led Arab alliance against Iran, or the cold war between the radical republics and conservative monarchies which preceded it, or any other number of divisions. To think that conflict in the Middle East would end, or even decrease, were Israel to disappear tomorrow is completely baseless, and frankly quite stiupid.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
International humanitarian law prohibits [an] occupying power [from transferring] citizens from its own territory to the occupied territory (Fourth Geneva Convention, article 49)

sstr

HSC
International humanitarian law prohibits [an] occupying power [from transferring] citizens from its own territory to the occupied territory (Fourth Geneva Convention, article 49)
Nobody is disputing the illegality of the settlements under international law. And nobody, as far as I know, is arguing that Israel is a completely innocent country and a perfect model for immitation.

But, again, the fact that Israel may violate international law does nothing to prove that it is the sole, or even main, cause of conflict in the Middle East. As I previously pointed out Arab and Islamic states have plenty to argue over among themselves and have gone to war against each other, armed militias against each other and undermined each other repeatedly. There is an absurdly Israel-centric perception of the Middle East in the West, in no small part because of the completely disproportionate coverage it is given in the media here.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
Disproportionate?
How many inter-Arab wars have broken out in the last, idk, 20 years that weren't caused by Israel?

But, again, the fact that Israel may violate international law does nothing to prove that it is the sole, or even main, cause of conflict in the Middle East
We don't say it is. We say that Israel is a bug though, and that the Mid East would be better off without the Jews.

HSC
HOW THE FUCK DOES IT EVEN MATTER IF TEL AVIV IS BETTER THAN SAUDI ARABIA? HOW?. HOW?. HOW? HOW?

so stfu you incompetent Israeli sympathizing fucktard. Yea, tel aviv is probably 10 better than Saudi shit Arabia but that does not change a single thing about how the fuck the Israelis treat Palestinian as sub human animals.

The real question here do you know anything about Israel or are you regurgitating what your right wing, pro war, Fox news, radical Christians, jew brothers spoon feeding you?
What is your source of this?

Don't quote the number of Palestine to Israeli deaths in the offensive earlier this year either, as those numbers come down to efficiency. Israel had fewer deaths as they had superior training and weaponry, and the Palestine militants were just doing it for shits and giggles.

Israel were patient for many years before they moved in to try and remove the threat of Hamas. Palestinian militants were firing rockets into Israel during a cease fire, six months before the Israeli's responded. These rockets killed non-military personnel and very few, maybe about a handful of military personnel.

Compare this too Israel attacking military points and installations when they retaliated, and tried to minimise civilian deaths, although it doesn't help when your enemy dresses like the rest of the population, does it?

Anyway i'll stop now, sure there is a topic about this somewhere else, and i've argued about this too many times before to care anymore...I just don't understand the whole Israeli hate thing...they're a small country surrounded by enemies who are reguarly attacking them, whatever happened to supporting the underdogs? ;)

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Anyway i'll stop now, sure there is a topic about this somewhere else, and i've argued about this too many times before to care anymore...I just don't understand the whole Israeli hate thing...they're a small country surrounded by enemies who are reguarly attacking them, whatever happened to supporting the underdogs? ;)
1. There are several
2. +1
3. You're an idiot. Read up on the history of Israel, the legality of it's [current] borders and the settlements before making yourself sound like a moron.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol. pdhpe and coming from narellan vale. shit man, you'll do well. i drive past narellan vale every day. wanna fite? i'll pwn you, spacktard. the reason why you don't want a uai is because you're a moron who struggles to understand even the most basic of scenarios. let's go...

that spack said:
What is your source of this?
I love to quote this thread of mine.

http://community.boredofstudies.org/495/light-offbeat-news/192989/gaza-situation-desperate.html

Don't quote the number of Palestine to Israeli deaths in the offensive earlier this year either, as those numbers come down to efficiency. Israel had fewer deaths as they had superior training and weaponry, and the Palestine militants were just doing it for shits and giggles.
The um, efficiency of their killing does not change the fact that they were still killing Palestinians. And now we have confirmation that they attacked [near] schools, and used Palestinians as hostages.

Israel were patient for many years before they moved in to try and remove the threat of Hamas.
Nah not really. They weren't patient and then they lost their patience and destroyed a territory, reducing it to rubble and killing thousands, because a handful of Israeli scumbags were killed by hero Palestinians trying to defend themselves from israeli scumbag oppression.

Palestinian militants were firing rockets into Israel during a cease fire, six months before the Israeli's responded. These rockets killed non-military personnel and very few, maybe about a handful of military personnel.
Israel broke the ceasefire.

YouTube - CNN Confirms Israel Broke Ceasefire First

Compare this too Israel attacking military points and installations when they retaliated, and tried to minimise civilian deaths, although it doesn't help when your enemy dresses like the rest of the population, does it?
GOD DAMN U MONGORIANS!

HSC
3. You're an idiot. Read up on the history of Israel, the legality of it's [current] borders and the settlements before making yourself sound like a moron.
I'm aware of all that. But I wasn't just talking about Palestine was I? You also have Lebanon, Iran and Syria in the mix.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
I'm aware of all that. But I wasn't just talking about Palestine was I? You also have Lebanon, Iran and Syria in the mix.
If you were well aware of it then you should've known why Israel was "surrounded by enemies".
And Palestinians aren't the only ones being treated unfairly you fucking peon. Who owned the Golan Heights? Syria, the Sinai Peninsula? Egypt. Sticking settlements there is illegal, someone might want to let Israel know that I just figured out why everyone in the region hates them.

Last edited:

sstr

HSC
Disproportionate?
Absolutely disproportionate. A single Palestinian is killed in gunbattles with Israel and it's front page news on the BBC. Hundreds of Darfuris die on the same day and we don't even get a mention of it.

In my opinion the political situation in the Middle East is best understood as a conflict between the radical Shi'a-alligned countries (Iran and Syria, with proxies in Lebanon and Gaza) against the Saudi-Egyptian led Sunni bloc. Israel has been marginalised in many ways. The conflict with the Palestinians is a piece crucial to understanding the puzzle, no doubt, in that it hinders the Arab states' ability to opently deal with Israel -- but that is all. Israeli military power, though still great, cannot be effectively utilised against Iran in any hypothetical full-scale war due to the great distance between the two.

Israel has been reduced to essentially dealing with the proxies of the radical Shi'i axis; it just isn't as important a player as it used to be in the region. You don't get this message in the media at all, in my opinion.

How many inter-Arab wars have broken out in the last, idk, 20 years that weren't caused by Israel?
Well you have the Lebanese civil war which ended in the late 80s, you have the current internal conflict in Lebanon which is a proxy war in a greater conflict between Saudi Arabia and Iran, you have the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait and subsequent Arab coalition which defeated Iraq, you have the recent conflict between Palestinian Islamists in the refugee camps (Fatah al-Islam) and the Lebanese army, you have the recent subversive activities of Iran in Egypt (Hezbollah agents, calling for the overthrow of the regime...)

Point is, there's still plenty.

We don't say it is. We say that Israel is a bug though, and that the Mid East would be better off without the Jews.
Regardless of your approval, they do have a national right to self determination.

Last edited:

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
Point is, there's still plenty.
You came up with one legitimate conflict: The Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.

Absolutely disproportionate. A single Palestinian is killed in gunbattles with Israel and it's front page news on the BBC. Hundreds of Darfuris die on the same day and we don't even get a mention of it.
disproportionate response to darfur, imo.

sstr

HSC
Why? You don't regard Hezbollah using force to coerce a democratic government into giving it veto powers a "legitimate" conflict?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)