Saw 2 (1 Viewer)

ledzeppelin

HSC
can someone fill me in on what happened in the first 5/10 minutes of Saw II?
we were late :(

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Saw one was ok. It was a good premise but it is no where near as good as Se7en. After leaving the cinema I thought about it and in reality Saw made little sense.

v sia

HSC
I actually prefered Saw 2 over Saw 1

You have to keep in mind that the budget was very low , i heard a few million only and their isnt any popular actors in comparison to Se7en ( Bradd pitt , Morgen Freemen) . Saw is actually pretty original compared to all the other " who's the killer " sorta movies , the final twist in the end might have very mixed reactions with viewers , but IMHO it was just fine

* spoiler *

I've watched too much Becker so Amanda ( Linda in Becker ) doesnt really freak me out

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
ledzeppelin said:
can someone fill me in on what happened in the first 5/10 minutes of Saw II?
we were late :(
Nothing that important...
There's a bit of some guy being killed in one of the games and on the wall it tells mathews to look closer (i think) and the cop yelled at his son for being arrested

gna

HSC
You missed a bloke getting his face getting mashed by a venus fly trap...

To free himself he had a cut open his eye to get the eye, but....he didn't..

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
when they went to get the son i was like, great an action movie. but wasnt dissapointed

WOO A GIRL VILLAN!

worst bit for me was when he cut the number off his neck

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
yeah it was awesome... i cant believe i watched it :D

how weird was the needles part or the umm stove or watever that thing is called

oh yeah nd the eye..

*shivers*

i bet there's gonna be saw3 :p

HSC
<POST CONTAINS SPOILERS>

Saw 2 was so much better than I expected. Fantastic twist + bothered dropping a few clues before. I don't think they'll have a sequel actually. I mean we know who did it, we know why, that it's a never ending cycle, etc etc. It finished pretty well with Amanda shutting that door. If they do Saw 3 they'll definitely ruin it since the idea isn't original anymore. These guys are smart; they won't (hopefully) do another one.

that's just what I think anyway.

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
SilveryNightsky said:
<POST CONTAINS SPOILERS>

Saw 2 was so much better than I expected. Fantastic twist + bothered dropping a few clues before. I don't think they'll have a sequel actually. I mean we know who did it, we know why, that it's a never ending cycle, etc etc. It finished pretty well with Amanda shutting that door. If they do Saw 3 they'll definitely ruin it since the idea isn't original anymore. These guys are smart; they won't (hopefully) do another one.

that's just what I think anyway.
yeh i wondered why thru the movie the gangster was dying yet the boy& girl werent. had antidote in em!

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
spank_meh said:
yeah it was awesome... i cant believe i watched it :D

how weird was the needles part or the umm stove or watever that thing is called

oh yeah nd the eye..

*shivers*

i bet there's gonna be saw3 :p
i have to agree with that needles part was the most scariest i rather get burned or something else but needles scare the hell out of me.

does anybody know where you can get that background song in the movie on to your phone...i wuv it.

i would give it 8/10
thought it was going to be a bit better but still would recommend it.

Guernica

HSC
The needle bit was... ugh... bad. My body was like, shaking. I couldn't handle to watch it.

That guy is such an asshole for throwing her in! I would have killed him... but he was huge. Hah..

HSC
MORE SPOILERS (the scrolly thing is SOOO annoying)

Anyone else cringe at the glass thing? Imagine being stuck there, and not becoming unconscious before your legs give way. yowzaa

but i must say, the intro was pretty DAMN FULL ON (for an intro anyway)

and you know the guy who was uh, a little burnt? did he pull a third string that locked the oven? was that itself a test for greed?

Last edited:

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lol i cringed at the beginning witht he head/face mask thing!

i believe SAW 1 was better though :s

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
bah, saw 1 was better, i mean this one was good though its still recommended but i just didnt like the thing how:

the 8 people in the house already happened and the cops were watching a dud video, and how it kept switching between the cops watching what happened BEFORE, and the movie showed the people walking around...like they were switching between past and present

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
bah, saw 1 was better, i mean this one was good though its still recommended but i just didnt like the thing how:

the 8 people in the house already happened and the cops were watching a dud video, and how it kept switching between the cops watching what happened BEFORE, and the movie showed the people walking around...like they were switching between past and present
i thought that was brilliant! at first I thought
they were in a completely different house altogether
but then they dropped clues and it all fell into place.

oo like a jigsaw (haha that was lame)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
didnt like it

like, the guy in saw did it to make the people appreciate their lives, and tehre were plausible ways of escaping... but in saw 2, the people were pretty much fucked, e.g. the oven, the razor blade hand box etc...
didnt like it, 4/10

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
I think the lightly-singed guy was pulling the second string. So he got the first one for himself, but the door closed when he went for another one.

but i must say, the intro was pretty DAMN FULL ON (for an intro anyway)
Some guy who was sitting next to me and I actually exchanged a look, like 'jesus christ that was full-on'.

Beverly Mitchell (young girl) and the angry female ex-con were bad actors. Even though I was surprised at the accomplice twist at the end (which is a good thing), when I thought about it, it didn't make enough sense.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
babydoll_ said:
didnt like it

like, the guy in saw did it to make the people appreciate their lives, and tehre were plausible ways of escaping... but in saw 2, the people were pretty much fucked, e.g. the oven, the razor blade hand box etc...
didnt like it, 4/10
both of those would have been quite easy to get out of actually. the oven the guy just needed to turn the knob the devil was pointing to, and the razor box, you just need to think about it for a second and see if you use two hands you can stop your arm from getting stuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)