Saw III (1 Viewer)

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
Yeh, I saw it at the movies yesty too. Biggest waste of money, and the worst Saw movie by about 1000000.

Watch The Descent instead..

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
If grudge 2 is heaps better than anything, alarm bells should be ringing for the producers of the saw franchise right about now.

Jiga

I hadnt seen the others but had an idea what happened in them, I thought Saw 3 was crap. Not from a not understanding perspective, just the whole idea of the movie and how it all came together, not to mention all the totally unrealistic things in it.... like I dont usual nit pick but things like :

when that key goes into the acid, as soon as it goes in their you wont be able to use it cos its fucked it up. Or with that shotty, the guy who killed his son has a ipod around his neck with a chain, you'd rip that off and tie it to the keys and pull it out... but no coincidentally for some reason the judge stands right in front of the gun :rolleyes: Im been told Saw 4 has alreay been made or something, either way I think its obvous, the guy has to find his daughter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)