Saw (warning: SPOILERS!) (1 Viewer)

How did you find Saw?

• Total voters

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
I saw it today and thought it was awesome.

Has anyone else seen this movie?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
it was freaky/disturbing but IMO it was worth it

the ending was like "OMG WTF!"

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol yeh i saw the director/actor dude on the panel and thought it looked freaky..

mack

Banned
HSC
I loved it, it was way better than the Grudge. Edge of your seat stuff. Leigh Wannels acting was awfully hammy though.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lol
ah when you supposedly "died"- cracked me up

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Hahaha, Cary Elwes was laughable too.

But I wasn't really watching it for the acting... although as I watched I had a few probs with character inconsistencies etc but they got resolved at the end.

Fucking awesome movie :D

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
a lot of nitpicking could be done with plot and characters, but in the end the movie was amazingly well directed, so it didn't really matter

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I haven't seen it, and probably won't, but has everyone heard the writers (I think they acted in it too, and also maybe directed:confused: ) story of how they got the movie made:)?

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Merethrond said:
I haven't seen it, and probably won't, but has everyone heard the writers (I think they acted in it too, and also maybe directed:confused: ) story of how they got the movie made:)?
well do u want to tell us how......?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
RMIT students, wrote script, went to hollywood, maintained directing and creative control, spent $1mil on making movie, rakes in $50mil at US box office in initial opening weeks, hailed as big success, 15 minutes of fame begin unless it wasn't just a once of thing for some students getting lucky.

I saw it last night and I really enjoyed it, great concept and well directed.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Raiks said:
RMIT students, wrote script, went to hollywood, maintained directing and creative control, spent $1mil on making movie, rakes in $50mil at US box office in initial opening weeks, hailed as big success, 15 minutes of fame begin unless it wasn't just a once of thing for some students getting lucky.
Yeah, that is basically right, except you forgot to say that they were turned down in Australia. It is a similar story to what Ben Affleck and Matt Damon did with their Good Will Hunting script that gave them their big break:).

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
and they filmed a demo scene in the underground carpark at St Vincent's hospital in melbourne. It's pretty amazing to think they made that film in 18 days, mainly because of the gory make up effects. I really liked this movie, it didn't frighten me too much at the time (more disturbed) but then i had a nightmare last night. i feel like an 8 year old, no movie has ever done that to me!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
there are speculations of having a saw 2

yup one of the writer played Adam and the other directed it

mack

Banned
HSC
I have my own theory on how they'll lead into the sequel. Cant reveal it here though because itd spoil the movie for those who havent seen it.

EDIT: Forgot about spoiler tags!

The person on the ground in the bathroom with the two others could actually be another of jigsaw's victims, not jigsaw himself. His challenge was to see if he could lock Adam in the bathroom in pitch black to die and then escape, having to live with the consequences. Jigsaw himself is never seen in the movie.

Last edited:

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
i saw it yesterday. a very sick+twisted movie, still a fcuking good movie though :D LOVED the ending!!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
hahah i saw you hiding under your jacket charmed cuties :p

thanks for the spoiler mack

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)