Saying "hi" to your friend's ex... (1 Viewer)

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
You would still say hi but probally avoid any real conversations for the time being.

mmc754

HSC
Personally I think its O.K to say 'hi' because... just because they have broken up doesnt mean you should cut off all communications... and if they are going to crack it over that... then thats dumb

Also ... I do the nod the head thing as well lol

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
you're over-analysing

do whatever feels most comfortable at the time

alby

cool duckie
HSC
tres bien said:
If a friend of yours (not at your uni/whatever) just broke up with their ex (and it was a bad breakup and your friend dumped him/her), and you know the ex and you used to say "hi" to him/her every time you walk past him/her (because he/she goes to your uni), do you still continue saying "hi" knowing that your friend and the person don't go out, or do you pretend they don't exist? It's a bit of a weird situation.
as long as its not "hi, i wanna root you, right here, right now" and you dont feel uncomfy around the ex (for any reason), then i dont think anything should change. imo just caus they broke up doesnt mean that you have to ignore them - you're not the one who broke up with them

ioniser

HSC
mmc754 said:
Personally I think its O.K to say 'hi' because... just because they have broken up doesnt mean you should cut off all communications... and if they are going to crack it over that... then thats dumb

Also ... I do the nod the head thing as well lol

you do ,the only chicks i ever see doing that are the manly ones

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
i think it would depend on why they broke up with your friend..
like if they (your friend) got hurt or anything, then no, but if it was just a break up, then why would u stop? did u do it before they were dating as well?
even if you resort yourself to just smiling or a lil wave then i suppose thats okay..

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
A wink then a quick pinch on the backside would not be inappropriate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)