Sc Exam Thoughts (1 Viewer)

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
89 is a high mark in certain situations
too true. i'd be OVER THE MOON if i get 89 for english. but if it's for maths...ahhh...i'm gonna just DIE :p

kodos

Premium Member
HSC
School C is done and i dont really care whatever i get. Anyways today in class my science teacher went over the test again. He said it is BIOSPHERE and nothing else. My science teacher said only a very small percentage of students got this answer correct. Also the other answer which people speculated was the bacteria and virus one. The answer is INFECTIOUS and not pathogens. Also he said that if you wrote Sodium as NA you would still get it correct as long as you wrote your other answers in block letters. He knows all this because he marked all this section already and he is one of the supervisor person who checks all the answers marked by the other teachers. So far i felt that i got a fair few wrong in multiple choice but doing pretty well in Section 2.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
kodos said:
School C is done and i dont really care whatever i get. Anyways today in class my science teacher went over the test again. He said it is BIOSPHERE and nothing else. My science teacher said only a very small percentage of students got this answer correct. Also the other answer which people speculated was the bacteria and virus one. The answer is INFECTIOUS and not pathogens. Also he said that if you wrote Sodium as NA you would still get it correct as long as you wrote your other answers in block letters. He knows all this because he marked all this section already and he is one of the supervisor person who checks all the answers marked by the other teachers. So far i felt that i got a fair few wrong in multiple choice but doing pretty well in Section 2.
wooz said:
I put biosphere because the question said all life on earth.... I dont think all of earth is an environment an environment means life in a specific type of area.

The question asked for the term which described all life on earth, the ocean/sea and life in it etc...

Quote:
Encarta Dictionary definitions:

Bioshphere: planet Earth and its life: the whole area of Earth's surface, atmosphere, and sea that is inhabited by living things

Environment: surrounding influences: all the external factors influencing the life and activities of people, plants, and animals
kido_1 said:
the only problem Wooz is that the question was 'What name is given to part of the earth containing living things,INCLUDING the lithosphere and earth's hydrosphere'

Simply
a) In a SC exam they wuld hav simply asked What name is given to all livin matter on Earth?, rather than going on and raving about the other elements such as lithosphere and hydrosphere!!!
B) What it says in my Excel Bio book is that the environment is the living matter, with its EXTERNAL influences, including its surroundings
C) WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOO
CAAAAAARES???!!!!??!?
D) So your Wrong WooZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kido_1 said:
And just to add salt to the Woound, the fact that the biosphere means all areas occcupied by living things including the atmosphere....
The only problem is that was NOT the question. RATHER the question was what name is given to all living things INCLUDING the atmosphere and hydrosphere....

Not wat name is given to livin things in the atmosphere and Hydrosphere!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

NOW WHO'S WRONG YOU LITTLE PRICK. BWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, serves you right!!

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
Thanks 4 posting up the answers Kodos. Besides Wooz I still get 9/10 for that section and only 1 mistake SO FAR in the M.C.
Guess u were right, Ok I'll get over it.
I OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE THAT THE ANSWER TO QUESTION 57 IS BIOSPHERE !~!

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
kido_1 said:
Thanks 4 posting up the answers Kodos. Besides Wooz I still get 9/10 for that section and only 1 mistake SO FAR in the M.C.
Guess u were right, Ok I'll get over it.
I OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE THAT THE ANSWER TO QUESTION 57 IS BIOSPHERE !~!
Stop rubbing things into other people faces. Oh "Besides Wooz i get 9/10 for that secton" pfft so what no one cares, its the bloody SC not the HSC.

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
um...kodos, who marks that section, a computer or a teacher....

kodos

Premium Member
HSC
My teacher said the other teachers are currently marking Section 2 of the test. Im pretty sure the computer marks the multiple choice question.

K o k o

The Calling
HSC
Yea, moofin, the dancing guy is a cutie...hes dancing on my banner!
Oh about the disease question, i think it has to be infectious :( oh well, i didn't get that one right either.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
kodos said:
OMG i could have kissed you for that!! ... but i don't wanna scare you :D

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
Yeh, someone post the science M.C answers please
AND
If anyone can post the English M.C answers....

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
m0ofin said:
*hands up* I can! I can! i scanned all the pages and stuff but...but, it says "Cannot find server" lol, no point me posting this then >,< But hey, i think i could send it to you via email though if i still can't get it through:)
Where'd you get the answers from??

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
Whoever has got the answers or knows where to obtain them, please post them up or send it to me via e-mail...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)