• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sc Exam Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
The english test was stupid, i had trouble writing the short story, many of the multiple choice answers had 2 answers that were pretty close i had to guess about 7 multiple choice questions after elimating them to 2 answers. Science was pretty easy. Did anyone get kicked out of your centre?

Last edited:

Jerruy

HSC
English is easy

Science was good. not to hard, not too easy

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
Sc Exam

I also found that in the english exam there were 2 answers always in the multiple choice. I really hated the writing section. Science was alright but i think we needed more time. I was goin alright but towards the end their was like 11 mins to go and i havent even started the last section. I was so dissapointed i needed so much more time i rushed everything. The one worders were easy.

Destiny101

HSC
...Yeah it wasn't too diffcult. Some English multiple choice questions had 2 answers which were kinda confusing but overall I think i did good.

Good Luck for the rest of your exams!

HSC
I hated the english one, but i suppose its because im not good at writing fast. :(
For the short story, who did u write about? i know lots of people wrote about a dad... i wrote about a female teacher!

The science one was good though, AND i finished it on time!! :D

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I hated the english one, but i suppose its because im not good at writing fast. :(
For the short story, who did u write about? i know lots of people wrote about a dad... i wrote about a female teacher!

The science one was good though, AND i finished it on time!! :D
For the story about the guy who was scarred, had yeallow teeth, sunken in eyes etc: I wrote about how he just got out of prison after he was wrongly convited, talked about his future etc.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
The freaky guy in the short story turned out to be my maths tutor for the School Certificate. Great imagination I've got here ay?

HSC
GaDaMIt said:
The freaky guy in the short story turned out to be my maths tutor for the School Certificate. Great imagination I've got here ay?
lol!! u do realise that that was the ENGLISH exam not the MATHS one, dont u?? ;)

Jerruy

HSC
for the short story i said the person was former Neighbours actor Shane Connor who had become addicted to drugs and he told me not to take drugs.

mishka

HSC
N/A
the supervisors at my sister's school didn't let her take the paper home.. does anyone have it and would be so kind as to post it up?? :D

HSC
mishka said:
the supervisors at my sister's school didn't let her take the paper home.. does anyone have it and would be so kind as to post it up?? :D
none of the supervisors at any school would let u take the papers home...

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
People weren't kidding when they said there's no need to study. :)

I was kicking myself just before the English exam because I didn't study at all besides some online multiple choice but it turned out to be stuff I already knew.

My Thoughts on the English exam
• The multiple choice for english always seems to be stupid.

• I laughed when I got to the 1 page question about young drivers because that
was exactly what I did for an assignment and I remember every single word.

•My short story should be made into a TV drama.

My thoughts on the science exam

By far, the easiest test I've ever done in science. I was really worried because I only got 66% in my trials but I'm quite confident that I'll at least get a band 5 for the exam I did today. So easy that I had about half an hour left after I finished.

I watched someone try to figure out how to use the answer sheet. :D She was writing in the booklet then about 2/3 through, she realised there was an answer sheet.

Two down, two to go. I'm really worried about History, it's my worst subject, I hate learning all the dates. I better go and read up on Women's Liberation now.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
The supervisors didnt even let us take the question booklet home with us either, its probably because people have accidently taken the answer sheets with them in the past.

filo_romz

HSC
out of all textypes it had to be editorial .. -_-'' *sigh* .. lol

mishka

HSC
N/A
chocolate_lover said:
none of the supervisors at any school would let u take the papers home...
:) thanks anyway... gee it's changed since i did it 3 years ago :eek:

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
filo_romz said:
out of all textypes it had to be editorial .. -_-'' *sigh* .. lol
It's not that different from an essay, you just need to tweak it a little.

When I saw the question, I couldn't hepl but shout, "Boo yeh!". Well I didn't really shout, otherwise I'd be kicked out.

I don't know why the teachers were so serious about the School Certificate. I think it's fun. :D

Elke

HSC
Yeah, I found the English to be quite easy too. There were only 2 questions in the multiple choice that I had trouble with and the short answers were quite simple as well.

Science isn't my best subject and I did quite badly in my trials (64 %) but am confident about this exam, the written components were pretty easy.

Looking forward to tomorrows exams Maths and History are my best subjects and Geography shouldn't be too bad.

naughtygazman

HSC
I found it quite easy, especially the english, the only problem I have is the lack of space they gave us for the extended responses. We were told we had to fit into the allocated space.

The science test I think I would of benifitted from studying abit more. No matter what people say on this site. You couldnt of got some of those marks if you did not know what they were talking about. The 10 short answers after the multiple choice were easy I think I got 10 there. Overall I didnt think I did too badly in science but abit annoyed because I feel couldve done better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)