SC mark!! (1 Viewer)

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Funky_Junky
anyone got in the 90's without studying????? :)
this will sound realllly stupid.. but i thought that ur marks were determined entirely by your ranks (which is actually the a's, b's etc)

so i did no study, relying on other people in my year to go well (actually, it probably had something more to do with it being SC)

and i got 90 for eng, 94 math and 89 science

although my yearlies were the week before so that might have helped :)

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
lol Skool cert. was such a waste of time!!!

Eng 80 ( S.c trial exam 66%)
Math 88 ( S.c. trial exam 77%)
Sci 83 (S.c trial exam 55%)

lol the trial counted to our final school S.c mark and I endded up with Eng C Math adv.C and Science C lol!!

picaresque

HSC
Er. I can't even remember my SC marks anymore...Um, the lowest was 91(history) and the highest was 98(maths) and everything else fell in between.

A hint for history (although since I didn't exactly kick ass in it, you might want to disregard me and actually study) is to go in there and just make up what you think the acronyms stand for if you can't remember or just haven't got a clue.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by ssssonicyouth
this will sound realllly stupid.. but i thought that ur marks were determined entirely by your ranks (which is actually the a's, b's etc)

so i did no study, relying on other people in my year to go well (actually, it probably had something more to do with it being SC)
Ranks aren't submitted for year 10. The mark you get in the SC is entirely your own. Your own school might have ranked you to determine marks (A-E), but this information isn't given to the BOS.

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by Funky_Junky
i think i'll get a band 2 in geography:(
Same. My geopraphy teachers just talks........and talks..........and talks...........and talks................hardly any sheets, no written info.
When he went to america during term 3, we had these 2 other part-time geo teachers and we have full pages of notes now and now he's back.....:(

Aussiechick

HSC
I got:
English - 85
Maths - 80
Science - 79
History - 89
Geography - 74

I dont do geography, science or maths anymore though :)

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ms 12
Ranks aren't submitted for year 10. The mark you get in the SC is entirely your own. Your own school might have ranked you to determine marks (A-E), but this information isn't given to the BOS.
where were you when i was in year 10?

:p

Last edited:

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
the teacher told me it didnt count towards nething and it was for the dole bludgers that were leaving in year 10 dont quote me on this

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
this is what i got in 2001

Maths: 85
English: 85
Science: 86
History: B
Geography: A

i didn't study a single bit....can't believe some people actually stress over it...
i didn't even finish the maths exam cause i took my sweeet time and didn't really give a shit.....still got 85...if i did finished could have to 90+ lol.....take note im doing 4u maths now :)

for hist and geo, i did it when it wasn't compulsory but i was forced by my school......got A & B probly band5 & 6!!! soooo im happy with ZERO work and little effort

PRSOV

The SC was so damn easy, I thought it would be so much harder: Marks as follows:

Mathematics: 98%
Science 96%
English 94%

I couldnt believe how good my marks were compared to the diff. of the examinations.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
eng: 89
history:89
maths:84
science:83
geo:79

did anyone notice that their typically stronger subjects they performed worse in? and their weakest subjects they did better? i did! eng and history were like my worst subjects but top marks! and geo/science was like my best

strange...meh it was so pointless

mercury

.:: Hg ::.
HSC
SC marks are useless :p
no need to overgrieve or overjoy over marks... yr 10 is for absolute bludging. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)