Sc Tmrw! (2 Viewers)

Dimplez

HSC
Scotty101 said:
Yeah, good luck everyone..

anyone else completely screwed for geo? i did like my yearly and scored 8th in the grade out of 170... my mark was like 78% lmao. my teacher should b shot.

cya
yep! I'm pretty much stuffed for geo...just do heaps of multiple choice cause they screwed me over in the trials...

fayeee

HSC
YEAH TELL ME ABOUT IT..
completely & utterly screwed for geo..

but if the major questions are on RAP or foreign aid i think i'll be alright.

if not
jeezus.
who knows.

jellybelly59

HSC
bummed out... i really ain't feeling whoopde do bout the SC... too much shit to remember for hist and geo.... Like i don't wanna study about hippis in the 60s and i don't wanna remember stuff bout paternalism damn.... y did dey make hist and geo so boring!.... not gonna bother studying for eng and sci....done enough past papers for a life time....(22 in total eww.... dats just for eng and sci)... MATHS = *shrugs*

lol gl all

Dimplez

HSC
lol I haven't done any past papers in full really...just at school for short answer and on the BoS site for multiple choice

super-shinobi

HSC
wow 22!?!?!? I dont remember doing any XD so Im gona cram a bit..

cant wait till its over =] i dont think anyones feeling thrilled about the SC *pat pat*

Geo is probably my worst sub xD

Kujah

HSC
N/A
One more thing, I must stress how important READING TIME is.

Apart from using it to view your texts, start brainstorming in your mind possible ideas for your extended response. Get a loose structure, and work on it when the exam starts. Start answering some of the comprehension questions in your mind, and be on guard, 'cause some trick you.

yvettemaree47

HSC
Yeah, good luck for the exams tomorrow!!!

Some advice that my English teacher brings up every lesson without fail:

- For multiple choice ALWAYS go with your first instincts, unless you are absolutely positive that those instincts are wrong.
- If in the English exam there is a technique mentioned in multiple choice that you don't know the meaning of, chances are that that's not the correct answer.
-In short answers, remember to back up everything with evidence from the text.

Oh and don't stress it's only School Certificate :)

NormanG

HSC
Has anyone not started studying? Like me :)

Stupid msn is a distraction and even if im off everything else is a distraction. Can't seem to concentrate enough to study.

Ah well might as well go with the flow. " Hakuna Matata " ( For those who have seen Lion King ) :D

Good Luck to All Year 10's

militiaman

HSC
I keep getting distracted on here!

Was anyone else happy to find that the two subject you have to study for (Science, His/Geo) are on separate days? I know I was.

Also, what time does school start for you guys? Mine normally starts at 8.15 and ends at 2.20, but we don't start the SC till ~9 to fit in with the rest of the state, and we go home at ~3.

NormanG

HSC
Lol hi Kevin :).

Our tests begin at 9 as well.

Gosh why is there so much stuff to remember for History! V

HSC
yeah im freakin out. i kept planning to study like from the holidays in october. i wanted to be prepared-well prepared. now ive left it to the last minute and i continue putting the guilt trip on myself so that i study-but the computer and tv are proving to be an easy distraction

does anyone have any good revision websites or resources that have low KB sizes?

NormanG

HSC
Gotta get 09er's to watch Lion King and learn about Hakuna matata :haha:

Smithereens

HSC
Procrastinate more.

But word of warning, courtesy of fathobbitsss

fathobbitsss said:
“Procrastination is like masturbation, it feels good at first but in the end your only f**king with yourself”

Dimplez

HSC
stolenhotelpen said:
yeah im freakin out. i kept planning to study like from the holidays in october. i wanted to be prepared-well prepared. now ive left it to the last minute and i continue putting the guilt trip on myself so that i study-but the computer and tv are proving to be an easy distraction

does anyone have any good revision websites or resources that have low KB sizes?
go to skwirk.com.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)