SC tomorrow!!!!! (1 Viewer)

dave29

HSC
School Cert. tomorrow :)

im not sure how much prep. ive done since ive just had school exams. But then again, i guess thats pretty much counted as revision......all im worried about is that history paper:-(

P

pLuvia

Try doing some last minute past papers :)

Good luck dave29 you'' be surprised how easy it is, nevertheless study :D:D good luck year 10s~!!! :)

wanton-wonton

HSC
kadlil said:
Try doing some last minute past papers :)
Giving advice is nice, but seriously, you either give the shittest ones or the most obvious ones.

You shouldn't do past papers at this hour, it'll only worry you more.

Just relax.

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
lol its was okay.... i didnt touch a book for it and it was good... maths was good for me coz i was ahead of it.. but hisory and geo i knew nothing but just a lol general knowledge.. i doubt that i even got above 55% raw but wen results came out i got high 70ies so dont worry the scalling was huge wen i really thought i was failing (on purpose really coz i didnt care for it)

look at the bright side... after wednesday u cut the crap... u go into the subjects u selected and work towards ur hsc unike the useless stuff we did b4.... so it all turns real after wednesday...

enjoy!

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Just relax.
I'll take this advice!!! Also looking around this site and reading all of the different pieces of advice being given out is actually quite relaxing!!

hkgirl

HSC
tomorrow is it! im excitted! cant wait till i get it over and done with. at this hour, there's nothing you can do, so be it!

=) be positive! if you believe you can, you can!!

GL ALL YEAR10s! INCLUDING MYSELF hehe

God bless you!

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Giving advice is nice, but seriously, you either give the shittest ones or the most obvious ones.

You shouldn't do past papers at this hour, it'll only worry you more.

Just relax.
Well said. Far too often I come across one of his pieces of advice. It really starts getting to you....

Jerruy

HSC
are any other schools doing a trial computer test on wednesday?

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Good Luck Year 10 People! Don't stress out too much. You'll have a pleasant surprise and a nice certificate when you get your results...

HSC
Trebla said:
Good Luck Year 10 People! Don't stress out too much. You'll have a pleasant surprise and a nice certificate when you get your results...
Pleasant surprise??

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/manuals/pdf_doc/sc_event_timetable_05.pdf

On the board of studies examination time table it says that school principals get the results on the 5th of December and that the schools get our SC portfolio's on the 8th of December. But i think im getting my SC results and portfolio at a yr 10 graduation asssembly at my school which is like a week after the schools get our portfolio's.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)