SC Trial results (1 Viewer)

HSC
Anyone got theirs back yet? If so, how did you go?

Regrets? Thoughts? Frustration? Elation?

TBK11

HSC
hmm i dont think the results would come back that quickley would they? our trials r next term first 5 days back errr

vtfan

PG's M Crew
HSC
my school has yearlies instead of trials. They're on the second day back next term and they seem hard, by the looks of past papers. :mad1:

Last edited:

speedofsound

HSC
vtfan said:
my school has yearlies instead of trials. They're on the second day back next term and they seem hard, by the looks of past papers. :mad1:
My school is the same. Yearlies purposely designed to be harder than the SC.

smushieex

HSC
I should be getting my geo multiple choice back on friday, and my food tech results back on friday too.
The rest .. maybe next term since we just finished our exams on monday.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
vtfan said:

we did both :eek:

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
i just want to say, if anyone is freaking out because of sc, for the love of god, don't. because it is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

cHoke-meh

HSC
I don't think i'm stressing out for the actual SC, just the trials - since they are a big chunk of my actual report mark. My English, Maths and Science trials all are 40% for my Semester 2 report.

edit: i luv teh interwebz seplling

Last edited:

suzlee

HSC
cHoke-meh said:
I don't think i'm stressing out for the actual SC, jsut the trials - since they are a big chunk of my actual report mark. My English, Maths and Science trials all are 40% for my Semester 2 report.
SAME!! And Trials generally are harder than the real SC, worth more, and closer to the date!!

Aznmichael92

HSC
Got mine back for most subjects I did
Science - 86% [86/100 (possibly two more marks)]
Maths - 89% [95/107]
English - 74% [67/90]
Commerce - 91% [50/55]
Geography - 92% [46/50]
IST - 89% [58/65]

PE, History and computer test havent got it back yet.

Amazingly, i did best in social science subjects. Not what I expected. English I was sort of expecting it but more like 75-80% :(

cHoke-meh

HSC
O, if we're counting the Computing Studies Trial as well - i got that one back today :D Had 50 minutes to do, left after 15 and got 98% (round). 44/45 That's a nice and easy first place mark haha

speedofsound

HSC
cHoke-meh said:
I don't think i'm stressing out for the actual SC, just the trials - since they are a big chunk of my actual report mark. My English, Maths and Science trials all are 40% for my Semester 2 report.

edit: i luv teh interwebz seplling
Yeah, me too. I'm purely worried about yearlies because of my report. I couldn't care less about the SC (except for English, because it helps determine which advanced class we're in).

victoria10

HSC
i got given 0 for both history and geography because i drew a picture on spare piece of papaer and my friend saw it behind me.

i was like wtf? people were talking and that happens to me and my friend.

so friken stupid!

suzlee

HSC
victoria10 said:
i got given 0 for both history and geography because i drew a picture on spare piece of papaer and my friend saw it behind me.

so friken stupid!

What?? What's wrong with self-managing your spare time by doodling on something, and what does that have anything to do with a zero mark? I don't get it;

HSC
victoria10 said:

so friken stupid!
lol..we have an multiple choice sektion and i guessed every sektion except for the first few questions and i get a good score

victoria10

HSC
yeah i have no clue oh well.
we are both complaining about it but i dont really care anymore
i did when i was sitting in the room.
she felt so bad i was like dont worry its not your fault.

Aznmichael92

HSC
bored of sc said:
You rolled me when I did my geography trial. :)
haha thank you. Well just got bak my history today.

Got 86% (43/50) which I am happy but one thing that I am upset about is my long response. I lost some marks because i mentioned the assimilation policy in regards to aboriginal. They said it was irrelevant and I should stick to 1967 referendum and native title only. NOT COOL!

speedofsound

HSC
Aznmichael92 said:
haha thank you. Well just got bak my history today.

Got 86% (43/50) which I am happy but one thing that I am upset about is my long response. I lost some marks because i mentioned the assimilation policy in regards to aboriginal. They said it was irrelevant and I should stick to 1967 referendum and native title only. NOT COOL!
lol wut. Now that is some fairly perculiar marking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)