SCA lectures today! good? crap? (1 Viewer)

s1mplykat

HSC
to the students that attended the society and culture lectures today at the Wesley Centre...
care to share any thoughts??

i, for one thought they were ok but not worth $25..

9.3o - 1o.15
Core studies lecture: this wasn’t too bad.. i reckon Kerry Jones's voice projected really well and got us all listening

1o.15 - 11.oo
Exam techniques lecture: here i almost fell asleep, and couldn’t help but not pay much attention.. this may have been due to the fact that all that was on my mind was food. =P

11.3o
Depth study 1 (Work and Leisure): it was really good.. but there was this teacher sitting behind me that just HAD to comment on every lil thing.. THAT got really annoying.

1.45-3.oo
Depth study 2 (Belief Systems): i enjoyed this one the most.. learnt things that my teacher didn’t yet go through

so what did you think of the day?

saladin

HSC
i reallly wanted to go but couldnt because i had an assessment today at skol.... so can some one give me a breif summary of each talk.............. and i no it was not worth $25.

s1mplykat

HSC
with the lectures that i attended today, they basically gave out sheets on the topic being discussed and talked.. so yeah.. if you have a friend from your class that went to the excursion then i guess you could get a photocopy of their notes.

or maybe your teacher grabbed a few?

Rony_May

HSC
i went but lwft at 2.30
i am in need of the opo culture papers
dus n e 1 have them to share?????
ill pay 4 photocopying
or postage xxxx
hit me back
love ronyy

Rony_May

HSC
i was the only person from my skool to go lol
and i have to do a feedback presentation
but no pop culture info

royaaran

HSC
I thought it was definately not worth $25, all we got were some sheets and chairs to sit on......wow:|

the first talk with kerry jones was sort of boring but her voice kept waking me up so i was listening the whole way through. The second talk(with the boring old lady) i didnt nearly fall asleep i DID fall asleep with my mp3 in my ears lolz...

umm, then we had the popular culture talk with a lectural who was pretty funny in a lame way but i enjoyed this talk.

and the last one was with a bald dude...which was speaking about equality and difference, wasnt very interesting but i still managed to make notes.

overall it wasnt toooo bad but yeah not worth $25, and as u can see i hardly remember any of the speakers names lol...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)