• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Scabing marks :) (its okey for the HSC lol) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Since everyone seems to wondering if they deserve 1st place just to scab mark, you should do it, I no its not just my school and just wondered
What is the most marks has anyone scab, and how much % more did they get????

SophJI

HSC
I always fail to scab a mark
My friend scabbed marks from 28% to 39% in 2 unit yesterday half yearlies
she's pretty good at this

jackc91

rumpleshit
HSC
how do u scab marks =/
Argue that your answer is right or at least partially, therefore deserving some marks.

Most for me was chem half yearly, scabbed seven marks, went from 80 to 89%.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i got an extra six for my french half yearly.

dp624

HSC
holy shit
i kinda epic fail at scabbing marks, get 2/3 at most

kara42

HSC
I always come second in maths and my friend always comes first, and recently I came first in an exam or assignment (can't remember) and I was ecstatic. I only beat her by one mark but then she noticed a mistake in hers and got an extra mark, giving us the same mark... then we realised the teacher had marked all of us wrong for that question so we all got an extra mark, meaning that I still came first... and then she scabbed another mark and ended up beating me by one.

Hahaha.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
I was pissed off about not getting any extra marks in Physics. I lost like 4 marks for not providing enough working, even though I had filled the provided lines with the stuff.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Max i've scabbed was about 2, and that was last year.. none this year for half yearlies =(

studentcheese

HSC
Only time I scabbed a mark was in Year 10 Term 3 Common Test. I scabbed one mark :D It lifted my mark to 93%

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I got an extra five marks when I noticed a few mistakes in my 2 unit paper. And an extra four from my ext.1 paper. Not so lucky with biology, if i got an extra one mark i wouldve net myself an 100 (if, somehow, I changed that "Y" to a "U").

it's not immoral when you're right
which is the only situation i ever scab for anyways
Listen to this dude. I hate it when people whine for more marks. You ought to only argue against marking if you truly believe its wrong, not cause you want more marks.

joben

HSC
LOL one guy at our school ALWAYS scabs mark/s, especially if he didn't come first. And he always gets a mark extra (or more). Don't know how he does it......

AnandDNA

HSC
lol im in teh process of scabbing atm in eco. The teahcer's taken my test paper home to look over 3-4 marks. I've already received 1 :)

Oh and for english, because of my neglible handwriting, i got circles over some of my techniques in the reading task of AOS so i might get some marks if i can persuade that what was circled was worth a mark :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)