Scaling of Subjects (1 Viewer)

S1MZ8

HSC
thanks for the input mate, lol, yea i know standard english is like fked, hopefully it doesnt drag me down, wtver, IMO i think i will get 87-92 ATAR.. goodluck in ur exams..

cookeemonstah

HSC
chillax bro. as long as u get 80-90 for standard, 90 atar isnt a problem,

since ur legal studies mark is equivalent of a 94-95 atar

2u maths --> 93 atar

biology --> 92 (if u get mid/high 80s)

all up to english now

Last edited:

S1MZ8

HSC
yea lol, HSC has got me worried to say the least.. hopefully your right, thanks...

zeebobDD

HSC
getting a 75+ in standard english doesn't pull you down that much.. as long as your getting 90+ in all your other subjects you'll still get the 90+ atar

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
No offence but your subjects are pretty poor scaling wise.
I mean 4 unit maths is your only strength, economics and physics has been scaling extremely poorly in recent years.

People are actually doing latin do reap the benefits of scaling, and 89 percent in 2unit maths? and your doing 4unit? no offence thats pretty appaling...

And Sor....sad....
What a load of bullocks.

Physics and Economics are some of the best scaling mainstream subjects.

fatima96

HSC
Dude, she accelerated it.
I mean 4 unit maths is your only strength, economics and physics has been scaling extremely poorly in recent years.

People are actually doing latin do reap the benefits of scaling, and 89 percent in 2unit maths? and your doing 4unit? no offence thats pretty appaling...

And Sor....sad....

eXanimo

HSC

And Sor....sad....
This is the largest load of shit that i have seen on BoS.

Your subjects scale very well, with the exception of SoR. All of them will scale slightly up (other then SoR) assuming you get a decent mark (above 80), while economics and physics typically scale quite well (mark of 85 will be pumped to a 90) and Maths Ext. 2 scaling EXTREMELY well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)