• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Scared about getting trial marks back? (1 Viewer)

Skriker

HSC
for all I know I'm scared shitless LOL. What subjects are you scared of getting back? for me its maths haha about you guys?

:awesome:

jamesfirst

HSC
I have that feeling where you think you did well but just feel that when you get your marks back, you'll be disappointed as shit

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
I have that feeling where you think you did well but just feel that when you get your marks back, you'll be disappointed as shit
Yeah because English teachers mark subjectively, pisses me off. (I will follow a perfect structure of an Essay, include numerous and relevant quotes, but because I'm not an Extension student, they'll prob mark me down, because they want the EXT kids to do better, fuckin biased cunts).

jniranjan

HSC
I'm scared about 3u maths. I missed most of the last question. I REALLY wanna get englsih paper 1 back though. I'm quietly confident.

Ivy Mike

HSC
Not scared, slightly excited. Like that feeling you get before opening a present.

jamesfirst

HSC
I'm gonna get disappointed in Physics because I'll lose my first place.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
maths im so scared gg =.=
its first period also fml expecting 30/100

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
Received my trials results except for section 2 of english
Was shivering uncontrollably when teacher was giving us feedback about the tests but when we got it back it, i was all :D
for english however.... Son, i am disappoint

Ivy Mike

HSC
hahaha fail, should have got a maths tutor. So many people are saying how scared they are with maths trials. HAHA I love this!
Why don't you just leave? I believe I speak for the community when I say that nobody wants your shitty tutoring.

differential

Banned
HSC
N/A
Why don't you just leave? I believe I speak for the community when I say that nobody wants your shitty tutoring.
son, you still don't get it. It isn't about me getting students , it's about me seeing how right I was at the start of the year. I told you guys that you were going to fuck up and shit your pants , you didn't listen and see what happens , atleast 10people shit themself in the last 4days.

How many times must I say it! What I am doing now is like "revenge" , it's not about getting students or money , I am busy with my own shit.

Ivy Mike

HSC
Yeah, with the amount of times I've seen you post on here I can tell how busy you are with your own shit.

Also, son, if you're going to base your claims on <10 people failing, I can't even begin to explain how stupid you are. Why are you so intent on seeking revenge? What did the people on this board do to you? You're not gaining anything at all from trolling this board so why don't you take your pathetic attention seeking somewhere else.

differential

Banned
HSC
N/A
Why are you so intent on seeking revenge? What did the people on this board do to you? You're not gaining anything at all from trolling this board so why don't you take your pathetic attention seeking somewhere else.
Well, they think they are sooo smart trying to hero without a tutor.

Also, I got no responses at all when I was advertising free at the start of the year ( one would think that means that everyone was 100% fine and going to ace everything). I come back here, do a check up, now everyone is stressing about maths, why?

I was doing free stuff at the start of the year that no one wanted :p. I was good enough that people trusted me with me with helping them over the net with questions but as soon as it goes to help in person there is no demand.

SpreadTheWord

HSC
Well, they think they are sooo smart trying to hero without a tutor.

Also, I got no responses at all when I was advertising free at the start of the year ( one would think that means that everyone was 100% fine and going to ace everything). I come back here, do a check up, now everyone is stressing about maths, why?

I was doing free stuff at the start of the year that no one wanted :p. I was good enough that people trusted me with me with helping them over the net with questions but as soon as it goes to help in person there is no demand.
I wonder why...

x3Reii

HSC
I'm probably getting most of the marks back tomorrow. Scared for chemistry - that test was a bitch. Biology and English paper one was okay. Paper two - ehh, 2 hours was too short, I wouldve liked to write more. Legal was okay as well; it was essentially 4 essays + multiple choice. Economics was hard but that was expected. And I don't care about maths.

HOPEFULLY, Chemistry - 70-80%, Biology - 80-90%, English Paper 1 - 90%, English Paper 2 - 80-90%, Legal - 80%, Economics - 70%, Maths Blarghh don't care. If I get those results I'll be happy. I have my doubts over English Paper 2 and Chemistry though.

yew

HSC
maths im so scared gg =.=
its first period also fml expecting 30/100
im in the exact same boat :S also i have ancient tomorrow, which is the other exam i did badly in !

elbatiolpxeho

HSC
i haven't even finished my trials yet but of the exams i've done i'm expecting:

engrish adv: 80%
chem: close to 100%
physics: close to 100%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)