Scared (1 Viewer)

HSC
I got my exam timetables today, it was at that moment when i relised ive been to lazy at school recently; i haven't done all the work i need!
Why am i at school if i cant be bothered to do all the work?
Im gonna fail and its all my fault

simplistic

nice as ice
HSC
eheh great wake up call
well better now then never
we got the hsc time table 1st day back 2nd term or mid term 1 i fink so yeh ive been feeling guilty all these months :(

HSC
hey, don't be like that. You won't be able to do well if you keep having all these negative thoughts and shit. All you have to do is well.....study, revise all ur work and just feel confident :uhhuh:

P.S I felt the same way when I looked @ my trials timetable, I was like "wtf..noooooo". :)

dukey

HSC
I agree with all the replies, this is a wake up call.
Its time you reprioritise your tasks.
Stay positive! =]

cFsHirLz

HSC
Yeah, don't worry about it. It's only Year 11. Sometimes I ask myself why I stay at school as well. But then again, it's not too late to start working. Good luck

karnoganguli

HSC
Don't want to sound like a broken record but... great wake up call for next year. Year 11 is about making mistakes AND LEARNING FROM THEM. Just study as much as possible for these exams.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
simplistic said:
i no but ...im duind maths 2u and bio hsc this yr and the rest of the units nxt yr so i gotta live the yr 12 life twice
That's pretty good, accelerating two subjects in one year :) I've also slacked off because I've got extension 1 maths to focus on, trying to go well in the HSC exam this year.

karnoganguli

HSC
Ya, i did the 2 unit accelerated course this year. I haven't done as well as i like so i'm repetiting it next year (well, i doubt i'll get 95, maybe 90). Whats worse is that the trials were 2 weeks before the yearly exams... bummer. You could do it again next year.

Sofstar

HSC
Don't worry, your student instincts will kick in very soon and you will study. Believe me! I'm in the middle of our yearlys at the moment and NEVER have i studied this much. I just want to pass!

I'm guessing most people have been lazy anyway.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
^^ on the other hand, i'm in the middle of my prelims and i've never studied so little in my life before.

bugger.

anyway, remember that a lot of the toppers only shine through in yr 12 anyway :) s'all good. u still have time .

desolationrowe

HSC
Just do the work. Year 11 can be tough, but its all good practise for Year 12, where the real game is.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Don't worry. I did really badly in year 11 and I just got my trial results back and went really well. I topped business and biology, maybe standard english and came second in economics. I didn't study very much last year and that made it alot harder this year.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
makedamnsure101 said:
I got my exam timetables today, it was at that moment when i relised ive been to lazy at school recently; i haven't done all the work i need!
Make the most of the time you have left before the exams, there's no use just sitting there contemplating it, do something about it.

Sarahbear

HSC
Exphate said:
bahahaha.

Year 11 is nothing.
You better be right about that!
or i just might hunt you down....ok am too lazy will probly just go on with ym life

i haven't got my timetable yet now u r causeing me to freak out! but hey all you can do is breath and get through it!

kloudsurfer

HSC
AHHHH!!!!!! EXAMS!!!!!! All these threads about burning out and stress and EXAMS!!!! are making me freak out!!!!

In the past my reason for not studying was because I was too lazy, but now, I just DONT HAVE ANY TIME!!!!!!! I can barely finish my assesments let alone my homework and STUDY!!!!! I have like perfect study technique, I have a timetable (it works for me better than not having one lol) I make lists, I do like 3 hours a night, but I still cant seem to keep on top of everything!!!!

AHHHH!!!!!

Dont worry, ill be normal in a couple of hours (hopefully).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)