Scared (1 Viewer)

laracroft

ok, i havt really been worried bout ne of my exams, but im scared of economics....even the word 'economy' makes me nervous
anyone else scared like me? :confused:
like i think i know stuff generally, but i dun know things in depth
:'(
im just gonna go cry in the corner now

olay

HSC
:S it's ok just give it your best shot. how is ur ranking atm? and the calibre of ur class? they might be your safety net even if the exam tmro doesn't go as well as you hope.

read through as much stuf as you can for now, and make essay plans... what i'm doing now is reading thru everything and typing up everything i had forgotten/useful things. [am also procrastinating a bit :)]. maybe u could do that too. good luck!!!

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Im scared cause ive done no revision in eco after getting 91 in the trial. I cant remember shit.

B-Ma

HSC
Lol I'm not scared, I came 3rd in my trial and I got 66%. hahaha. Maybe not even half our class has averaged 50%+ this year. I've only started studying today! But I'm not scared! :D

Sset561986

Im scared too! Everytime I look at my notes I find something else I don't know! Im rankd second and was just talking to the girl who is coming first and ive never seen her that scared before an exam! Slightly worried coz if the two of us don't do ok nobody else is going to lift our mark up! ( if u knew my class ud understand!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)