Scariest Game u've ever played? (1 Viewer)

HalcyonSky

HSC
sometimes when im playing cs i forget its not real life and get really scared and camp in a dark corner for the entire round

so id say cs

Jottie

HSC
Hmm I picked up Dead Space the other day, good game, but only late at night :haha:

Bioshock was piss weak when it came to horror, but it's one of my favourite games ever.

[Edit] - Oh yeah, first post woo

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Thomas and Friends Trouble On the Tracks - PC Software

james and thomas were on separate lanes but coming towards each other i thought they were gonna crash and i just burst into tears and ran off in the opposite direction.
no wonder why its called trouble on the tracks.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
OMFG
Toy Story 2 Interactive Activity Center!

ok when buzz was going to defeat that zurg guys robots, i accidentally made buzz jump off 2 shelves of toys and i thought he was going to die from the fall and i just pushed the LCD screen over so i couldnt see it and now it cost me $400 to replace it!

Ben1220

HSC
FEAR was pretty scary.

Play it with the lights off at night time when everyones in bed, with the volume up

Uncle

Banned
HSC
omg this kindergarten maths game.
usually the numbers fade in so i can do math then just click
but this time it appeared so suddenly!
i grabbed a sledgehammer in fear and tried to hit 2 + 5 = 7 and i smashed my new screen!

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
sometimes when im playing cs i forget its not real life and get really scared and camp in a dark corner for the entire round

so id say cs
My heart starts beating hard when im the last player alive on my team against 5.

Charizard

HSC
HEY GUYS WHAT ABOUT THAT KIDS GAME THAT ISN'T ACTUALLY SCARY AT ALL BUT I THOUGHT THE JOKE WAS SO AMUSING THE FIRST TIME THAT I'VE REDONE IT ABOUT 10 TIMES SINCE.

GET IT, ITS NOT SCARY AT ALL! HARHARHARHaR

nix0r

HSC
i can't believe nobody has said Resident Evil 4 yet! that shit was crazy:spzz:

legit girly squealed a few times while playing that

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd have to say Bioschock in some parts of the game... but definitely Dead Space o_O my god. *poops pants*

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i can't believe nobody has said Resident Evil 4 yet! that shit was crazy:spzz:

legit girly squealed a few times while playing that
absolute pansy.
I'd have to say Bioschock in some parts of the game... but definitely Dead Space o_O my god. *poops pants*
pansy.

only time when i got scared from a game was when i first played aliens vs predator 2 (i was 13, i wasnt a horror-movie-watching death-metal-listening freak i am now, and the computer was very laggy meaning the game was super hard), and when i was playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl.
It was 1.30am, i had headphones on, running to the thingo while being chased by helicopters, all of a sudden this massive sound and the entire fucking sky goes red, then inside the complex, the creepy deep voiced russian dude (the wishgranter i think), chanting something in russian. That was totally unexpected and came out of no where, so i was a tiny bit jumpy, but my balls pretty much grew back within 0.5 seconds, so yeah.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
OMG this spring onion popped out of the ground which are marked with numbers and i picked the right one in this arithmetic game, all the other ones shrunk to the ground so suddenly i couldnt help but shit myself in fear.
omg wtf.
and the shit now my mum is saving for Charizard to eat!

My heart starts beating hard when im the last player alive on my team against 5.
omg same

i disagree, silent sniper.
yeah what a scared cunt.
games like that are real games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)