Scariest Game u've ever played? (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
played some s.t.a.l.k.e.r. clear sky today.

Walking to the Freedom base (some faction im friends with), its night time so visibility is poor, plus my curtains arent that good at blocking out the sun and laptop screen is glossy, so im trying to concentrate on whats ahead rather than my sexy reflection.

So, walking walking walking (my speakers are on, both my rifle and handgun are silenced, so everything's quiet apart from howling wind in game and out my window), then all of a sudden ROOAAAAAAA!!!! some mutant i hear gives off this brutal growl, took me by surprise, but i didnt jump, just got slightly taken aback.

Go to the base, "can you clear out any threats near the pumps for us?" says the barman in a russian accent, i oblige.
I walk across, expecting to come across that mutant beast again, walk into building, get out gun and turn on flashlight, i turn the corner and BANG BANG BANG, 3 bandits with shotty's and handguns, fuck that made me jump! Im leaning in so i can get a good look at where this mutated being might be and i turn a corner and come across 3 flashlights pointing in my face and blasts of uber loud guns.

so yea, it made me jump in surprise. (naturally i killed all of em, headshots to the fayse).

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped

Mummies in the dark, Indians throwing molotov cocktails at you etc.

:uhoh:

Kolefax

HSC
lol, i find alot of games pretty tame. Inlcuding FEAR and FEAR 2, although i do know someone who was complainging about being scared playing FEAR at 10 PM, lol

I've seen friends crap them selves when i facehugged them AVP2 multiplayer. Hilarious when they go, omg, i'll never get used to that.

probably scaredest i've been was playing doom3, and it wasn't that scary. too many dooms when i was younger :p

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i borrowed turok evolution on ps2 from a friend, found it very boring.

also, i wanna get half life 2 sometime..

and i recently downloaded resident evil 4, love that game, will install and play it sometime in the next week or so.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
i borrowed turok evolution on ps2 from a friend, found it very boring.

also, i wanna get half life 2 sometime..

and i recently downloaded resident evil 4, love that game, will install and play it sometime in the next week or so.
Resident Evil 5 was a piece of shit compared to RE4.

I've been playing marvel vs capcom 2. Heaps of fun for an old-school fighter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)