Scary Movie 3 (1 Viewer)

rude

well, what do you think?
personally i liked Part 1 but Part 2 was so-so( first 5 min were funny, rest was crap)

What do you think of Scary Movie 3?(M 15+ why?why?why?)

juggernaut

HSC
number 1 was fuckn funny as
number 2 was ok
3 looks like it has picked up a bit

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
oh man, i reckon scary movie 3 is the worst movie ever. i personally didnt get most of the 'jokes', and heaps of the other ones were just plain lame.

It had its moments, sure, but these moments were rare, and on the whole the movie was not that good. But thats my opinion. :)

Farnarcle

The first one was ok the second was crap.

This one had some good bits, like anything with Neilson and the kid always getting thrown around. But the rest was so-so. :/

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
I loved the first one (especially the david arquette take off) but the second one was a complete load of skittles. I'd see the third one cos it looks better

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I thought it was a very boring/lame movie. It wasn't funny at all really, it was basically retelling various movies when it is supposed to be doing a parody of them:rolleyes:.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i saw it the other day, it was.... not that great lol :p

did i just miss it, or did they leave out the part where queen latifah screeches, "i'll prophesise my foot up your ass!!" ?
it was in the trailer!! it was the only reason i wanted to watch the movie!! O__o

Karlee

Originally posted by bubz :D
did i just miss it, or did they leave out the part where queen latifah screeches, "i'll prophesise my foot up your ass!!" ?
it was in the trailer!! it was the only reason i wanted to watch the movie!! O__o
How cool is Queen Latifah? I watched 'Bringing Down The House' the other day, it's such a cack!!! She's amazing in it!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
It wasn't in there, my friends were cut about that too:).

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i thought it was ok..no where near as good as the first one..probably a little better than the 2nd...still..i dont think it was worth it and it was really really short as well....

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
funniest part i remember,

George is preapring for that rap thingo in the toilet, then he throws up on the toilet getting that black dude. then he says "motherfucker!"

hahah loffles

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
funniest part i remember,

George is preapring for that rap thingo in the toilet, then he throws up on the toilet getting that black dude. then he says "motherfucker!"

hahah loffles
FUCKING GENIUS!!
this movie made me laugh
maybe i'm on just a different humour level then the majority of you who hav given it a crap rating but i'd say it is better than the 2nd but not as good as the first all in all
acording to genre and how much i laughed at the jokes, of which all i got
7-81/2 // 10

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
they tried too hard to make it funny and it ended up being lame. but i like lame movies so i laughed along for the sake of it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)