Scenario: What would you do? (1 Viewer)

VenomP

HSC
Okay. Recently you have been dating someone who is attracted to you and you are attracted to them.

After a few dates,you find out from a friend of theirs that they have had a relatively active sexual life, e.g. given head, received it, had sex, etc.

Given that you are not as sexually active in comparison to them, what would you do from this point? Pursue the relationship? Or would you be turned off by this recent discovery?

Pace_T

HSC
dont ask her. she'll deny everything or twist words around. an easy girl is an easy girl. you cnt change that. anyway, she'll just be offended by it if you bring it up and you'll be heading down a rocky road real early on. you should be more concerned about whether shes been doing it behind another guys back or not.
youd be surprised how many girls lie about their sexual activity.
to answer your question, personally i dont find easy girls unattractive, so id find out as much as i can about her past but from other people not her. ;)

VenomP

HSC
theshortykatt said:
you might need to ask her if its true.. how reliable is your source?
Quite reliable. I think I've got it right.

Pace_T said:
dont ask her. she'll deny everything or twist words around. an easy girl is an easy girl. you cnt change that. anyway, she'll just be offended by it if you bring it up and you'll be heading down a rocky road real early on. you should be more concerned about whether shes been doing it behind another guys back or not.
youd be surprised how many girls lie about their sexual activity.
to answer your question, personally i dont find easy girls unattractive, so id find out as much as i can about her past but from other people not her. ;)
Right. According to her, she's broken off all her previous relationships cause she felt the guys were jerks. But not until after having sex with them.

boris

Banned
HSC
Okay. Recently you have been dating someone who is attracted to you and you are attracted to them.
lol @ this sentence

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
VenomP said:

After a few dates,you find out from a friend of theirs that they have had a relatively active sexual life, e.g. given head, received it, had sex, etc.

Given that you are not as sexually active in comparison to them, what would you do from this point? Pursue the relationship? Or would you be turned off by this recent discovery?
Does it really matter what they've done in the past?

VenomP

HSC
jumb said:
Does it really matter what they've done in the past?
To some people it would. It tends to bother me more than others. I'm not sure why.

But on the same basis... A man robs a bank. A few years later he applies for a job as an accountant. Does it matter what he's done in the past?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
VenomP said:
To some people it would. It tends to bother me more than others. I'm not sure why.

But on the same basis... A man robs a bank. A few years later he applies for a job as an accountant. Does it matter what he's done in the past?
Jesus, if you're that insecure about it that you need to defend it, then stop seeing her.

I for one wouldn't care about it. Do you think it would be fair if you were in that situation and she stopped seeing you?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
If you don't fuck this chick then it becomes a cyclical problem. The older you get, the more experience your partners will have, while you are still a virgin.

In conclusion fuck her now, or you will be the one who sucks cocks in hell.

VenomP

HSC
jumb said:
Jesus, if you're that insecure about it that you need to defend it, then stop seeing her.

I for one wouldn't care about it. Do you think it would be fair if you were in that situation and she stopped seeing you?
I am by no means defending it. Just trying to see where you're coming from, and putting forward an idea.

I suppose it wouldn't be fair, but it's not something I'd usually do.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Why wouldn't you go out with girl who's had lots of previous partners?

I actually don't understand the logic behind it.

Can someone provide me with a rational reason for not?

Even if you aren't good/confident in the sack, if she actually likes you she shouldn't care right? (hahaha good luck). If she actually cares about you she'd help you get better...that, and just get good at going down on girls.

My question still stands.

onlinenooby

HSC
Use it to your advantage. Im guessing shes probally good at what she does, so go for it.

jessyy

HSC
just get on with it. its not as if your not going to enjoy it lol

Trajan

HSC
Yes ...but the OP seems to have developed genuine feelings for her. That is why he was a little shocked when he found out about her sordid past.

He doesn't seem to want to just ''hit and quit'....otherwise he would have done it already.

This is a typical case of falling for someone then finding out that they are a social butterfly....a butterfly that alway spreads their wings at every available opportunity.

jessyy

HSC
lol butterfly.

basically if shes a slut you shouldnt bother. she will just rip your heart out and rape it.

if you dont see her as a slut then just talk to her about it. if you both geniunly feel for each other it wont matter.

Trajan

HSC
So you wouldn't be the slightest bit upset if a girl that you had major feelings for turned out to be a undercover vixen/slag in the bedroom and out of it?

This could end very badly.....she could get bored with just one guy....chances are she will....book it.

I say go with it...but be cautious, try not to get too emotionally attached. Sure it's easier said than done...but what else can you do?

Last edited:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I'm still loving the double standard. A girl likes sexual activity = OMG SHE'S A SLUT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)