Sch0olies!!! (1 Viewer)

nreeves

HSC
Our friends are going to Nelsens Bay for schoolies...i know kinda lame, because we are poor. Does anyone else know of any other people going there so we can all meet up and not be in the retirement village by ourselves!!:)

1harkina

HSC
LOl at least u hav figured out where u wanna go. nelsons is actually quit popular for schoolies as is port mac.....which is were we will propb go
cheers
anna

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
WOOHOO! more people for Nelson Bay! :p When are you guys going up nreeves? My group n I will be there from the 24th November - early December.

southie_surfie

Stephie
HSC
nreeves said:
Our friends are going to Nelsens Bay for schoolies...i know kinda lame, because we are poor. Does anyone else know of any other people going there so we can all meet up and not be in the retirement village by ourselves!!:)
Hey, theres a group of ten of us headin up between the 24th and 2nd of Dec .. if you wana meet up private message me and we can exchange mob numbers and meet up if our groups are going at the same time.

kim miles

HSC
hey, im goin to skooliesnxt yr, how fun,but really sux, none of my close friends wana go up to qld..they would be happy goin to nelsons bay or warners bay,..but yer...apparently everywhere is almost booked out 4 nxt yr too :(
hope u have fun !! party hard lol xox

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)