Schedule / time-blocking apps.. (1 Viewer)

mzkashi

HSC
Hey, anyone who has experience, or uses timeblocking for their schedules? would you recommend, and also any tips for it.. I'm suddenly remembering I bought a lifetime subscription to shovel app :lol: and I wanna make use of it

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Hey, anyone who has experience, or uses timeblocking for their schedules? would you recommend, and also any tips for it.. I'm suddenly remembering I bought a lifetime subscription to shovel app :lol: and I wanna make use of it
Don't use them. As a school student, you don't get to decide when you get free time, because as humans, we forget commitments. You'll soon find yourself swaying away from your timetable, ultimately making you more demotivated= less work done. Set a to do list. Get that shite done, and you'll feel 100x more productive.

mzkashi

HSC
Don't use them. As a school student, you don't get to decide when you get free time, because as humans, we forget commitments. You'll soon find yourself swaying away from your timetable, ultimately making you more demotivated= less work done. Set a to do list. Get that shite done, and you'll feel 100x more productive.
Thanks! It'll still be good for to-do lists and tracking deadlines, but I'll avoid over-structuring my day.. at least it was pretty cheap.. no complaints

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)