Scholarship money (1 Viewer)

Kate1991

HSC
Has anyone recieving a scholarship actually had the money transfered to their account yet...i got an email saying it would be transfered last thursday and in my account on friday or monday but i still haven't got it...anyone have the same problem?

h3da

HSC
Has anyone recieving a scholarship actually had the money transfered to their account yet...i got an email saying it would be transfered last thursday and in my account on friday or monday but i still haven't got it...anyone have the same problem?
we are meant to receive it on 3rd week of april apparently..

equazion

HSC
Maybe depends on the scholarship, but my 'Academic Excellence' scholarship money came in last friday.

Lara1986

HSC
Don't worry too much if it's late - I was at UWS for 5 years and each of those years my scholarship money was late.... one of the scholarships I received a semester late! for two years in a row.

They're not the greatest with getting you the money early.... But it's worth emailing the scholarships liaison person (whoever it is now?) to chase it up every now and then until you get it:)

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
I've already gotten one, about three weeks ago. The other is always 3-4 weeks after the census date.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)