Scholarship (1 Viewer)

kirstann

HSC
Anybody received a scholarship from usyd? I finished HSC in 2014 and got an atar of 99.90. Any idea can I get a scholarship and when it will be offered?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

photastic

HSC
Anybody received a scholarship from usyd? I finished HSC in 2014 and got an atar of 99.90. Any idea can I get a scholarship and when it will be offered?

Thanks in advance!

You should've been offered an automatic 10k via the Sydney Scholars Program unless you did not apply.

photastic

HSC
Yes I did apply for the sydney scholar program but I was put in the reserve list before atar was released.

Perhaps contact the scholarship officer and asked why you didn't receive the 10k even though the website page mentions an automatic scholarship if one achieved 99.90.

kirstann

HSC
sydney.edu.au/scholarships/prospective/sydney_scholars_program.shtml

Paragraph 3.
Thanks for the info. But I am an international student. However in the email they sent me in November it says that if I get an atar of 99.9 or above I can receive a scholarship. Another thing that bothers me is that for sydney achievers scholarship I did not get an invitation on the 23ed of January as it says on the website.
Please help as the tuition fee is so bloody expensive lol

kirstann

HSC
Perhaps contact the scholarship officer and asked why you didn't receive the 10k even though the website page mentions an automatic scholarship if one achieved 99.90.
Yes I will do that tmr
Thank you so much for your help( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

photastic

HSC
Thanks for the info. But I am an international student. However in the email they sent me in November it says that if I get an atar of 99.9 or above I can receive a scholarship. Another thing that bothers me is that for sydney achievers scholarship I did not get an invitation on the 23ed of January as it says on the website.

Well, youre not domestic so its not automatic then. Still try to contact them since your email is evidence that you are eligible according to what you are saying.

kirstann

HSC
Well, youre not domestic so its not automatic then. Still try to contact them since your email is evidence that you are eligible according to what you are saying.
Thank you man I really appreciated your help

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
I would call them and ask, but last year I got mine some time in February.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)