scholarships (1 Viewer)

aussie-boy

HSC
i completely screwed up my trials, coming 80th in a year of 200
this was for a number of reasons, but mainly because at that time i had no courses in mind so had no motivation to work hard - also i was sick of school so i pretty much only studied the night before

but im the type of person who will work incredibly hard when i have a very good reason... and now that i have a uai aim of 98.5, i know that i will get top 35 in my school in the actual HSC - which should get me this UAI

however i didnt realise scholarship applications look at trials results...
would it be better to not fill them in? (since it says "if you know them yet") or would that make them less likely to look at me

i also have a very very long list of extracurricular activities, so I really do feel that I would have a chance if it was only judged on HSC performance and other non-academic attributes

runnable

HSC
Top 35 = 98.5 UAI? Wow what is your school's rank? Must be something like top 20.

But it appears like you already know your trials results. Are you suggesting that you pretend that you do not know them yet?

You know, getting top 35 in the externals is one thing but remember the HSC Mark is made up of internal and external. You cannot simply do well in externals and not so well in internals and use the externals as a measuring stick for your projected UAI.

HSC
Haha, our school has a $10K scholarship for a male and female school based on academic results. WOOHOO half my rivals are knocked out cause I have a penis!

There's still the chinese boy who's fuck good at maths though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)