Scholarships?? (1 Viewer)

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
hey every1 most scholarship applications have closed by now, but how many scholarships can u actually apply for? lol Eg. is there a limit to recieving any number of scholarships? i dont wanna sound desperate, but seriously i am in need so yeh do they have any terms saying that you cant recieve more than one scholarship?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
No, most universities only allow one scholarship per student. So say if you are receiving a 3 year scholarship, you cannot receive any others in the period of those three years.

Kierkegaard

HSC
Of course, you can get offered one from every university, accept them all and accept the university places. It would be a good idea to open yourself a Swiss Bank account. With any luck, they'll give you the money before your tremendous fraud is revealed. Now, just stash the money in your Swiss Bank account, sit on the couch (watching a spot of tele, of course) and wait for the sirens. Being a minor, you could get away with just a few months in juvenile detention. All things being even, you could be off to uni with at least $20,000 in your pocket by the middle of next year.

I hope this has sorted out your problems.

P.S. On this post count I shall stay...

...for awhile.

Last edited:

saves.the.day

HSC
lol hilarious stuff to the last post. Esp. the last comment. No one will get the joke when you make a few more posts though. Nice elaborate plan though - thumbs up.

kalli

HSC
sparkl3z said:
hey every1 most scholarship applications have closed by now, but how many scholarships can u actually apply for? lol Eg. is there a limit to recieving any number of scholarships? i dont wanna sound desperate, but seriously i am in need so yeh do they have any terms saying that you cant recieve more than one scholarship?

depends on the uni... some will only let u apply for one. at my uni u can hold 3 scholarships and grants.

however u have to be careful. i hold an equity scholarship which meant i had to change to a full fee place (in order for the uni to pay my fees) and most of the scholarships require u to be a hecs student (not full fee).

good luck!

Super Pig

Full time Bludger
HSC
Each of the major scholarships has got a list of conditions, one of them may say something like "cannot be held concurrently with another scholarship of equal or greater value". However this condition does not apply for most of the small-value (<$2000) scholarships/prizes, so there is still a possibility of holding multiple ones at once. I remember a guy in my year holding 3 major scholarships at the same time (Access, the Uni-wide Merit scholarship, and some science entry scholarship).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)