• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Scholarships? (1 Viewer)

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
i got payed my cas today so you guys shouldnt have to wait much longer to find out

baker182

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Josh got his today too. Lucky buggers :p
Money, I want some. :p Beats working the street down at King Cross, during the weekends :p

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Josh got his today too. Lucky buggers :p
That was the scariest 10 seconds of my life.. I forgot that I told you and I thought you'd taken your stalking skills one step too far.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
I'm going to kill stuff if i don't get free money this year

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
evilc said:
I'm going to kill stuff if i don't get free money this year
I'll give you money for killing stuff.

kittycat552

i got an offer letter today which was due in today as well...and i had 30 mins to get it in to the hot little hands of student services to accept it...$16000 YAY

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
tiney225 said:
i got an offer letter today which was due in today as well...and i had 30 mins to get it in to the hot little hands of student services to accept it...$16000 YAY
helloooooo

i love romantic dinners over fine wine & food + long walks on the beach gazing at the stars while holding hands.... making tender, passionate love. Listening to people and their problems while offering a shoulder to cry on at all times. And the best news is I'm single! PM me now!! ;)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
honky tonk said:
That was the scariest 10 seconds of my life.. I forgot that I told you and I thought you'd taken your stalking skills one step too far.
Wouldn't that be great!!! I should try that style of stalking some time.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
haha, DV8, I've told Josh, but I feel the need to tell you.
I can't decide whether or not I find this utterly hilarious, or downright disturbing, but nowadays, not only do they inflict Gary Ellem upon the first years, but he is also supervising honours projects, poor kids.

EDIT: an you know how the photo's on the university homepage change each time you go, Stephen Dibley is on one of them!!!

Last edited:

DV8

HSC
O Oh... honours projects for which degrees?? Haha one of my friends has to do BIOL1110 again next semester :D
lol Go the Dibs!!

DV8

HSC
4. The Role of Corticotropic Releasing Hormone (CRH) in amphibian metamorphosis
Supervisors: ...Gary Ellem and Michael Mahony

5. What is the future of Human body size?
Supervisors: Drs Gary Ellem ...and Michael Mahony
I think thats just about my worst nightmare! :eek:
Trust me I'm trying to stay as far away from frogs as possible... I was considering researching one for our aust. fauna pressy but then I remembered that's mr moron's specialty and he'd probably pick up on all the holes in my argument lol

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I have to go see Gazza shortly, return my dissecting kit, I've been putting it off. Can't say I've ever had the ...ummm...pleasure of Michael though...I would have this yr if I hadn't changed degrees though...

kittycat552

mrbassman said:
if its cas its 4 years @ 4k
it was the david beer undergraduate s'ship for health sciences...and let me tell you, all i had to do to get this beauty was send in my birth certificate (i think, it was yonks back) and be from a rural area

it said on the offer letter that everyone who applied was of "high calibre" .... wtf? is my birth certificate something special?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)