School Assessment Task Done 3 times (1 Viewer)

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
for english ext 1.. our half yearly task stuffed up twice.. because of the teachers fault...

first the teacher didn't show enough of a video taht we had to watch tehn write about to one of the classes.. so the whole task had to be set again.. we were given 2 weeks notice..

then this new task was to write about a text and link to a set text... one class had limited space.. told only to write on one page and to not go past a certain point.. while the other class could write as much as they wanted/could... task was set again.. given 2 days notice...

and now we did a third task for the same assessment...

can you complain about this shit to BOS ? :(

karpov

HSC
N/A
shouldn't complain because they gave u re-test with some notice
but the teachers r dumbarsess, happens at my school too

Abbeygale

HSC
I had to resit a history test on Monday because when I did it the first time I accidentally took the answer sheet home with me instead of handing it in.

Having to resit tests is a pain, and probably moreso when its not your fault. But what can the BOS do about it now? You've already sat all three assessments, right? And really, when things get stuffed up the assessment task has to be done again, or it will be unfair.

You could always think of it as good practice.

Last edited:

roadcone

HSC
this happened at my school when all of advanced english's hand in assessment tasks were mistakenly thrown out by the cleaners [or thats what they told us anyway]

invoiced

Banned
HSC
N/A
that really sucks
i would be whinging about it
but trust me if you make a complaint to bos
youd wanna be like leavijng the skool.
the kids get flamed by all the teachers in the faculty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)