school assessments<-- (1 Viewer)

risaka

HSC
just receive my marks for business studies half yearly results and got just above 50% (worths 30% of my assessments) and damn am i depress right now........came like 5th in the 1st assessment which worth 10%!!!! feel like i wanna cry any moment now, so honestly is it still possible for me to get band 5 for business????

Abzilicious

HSC
lol it sucks when that happens aye. dw, there's still heaps of time to make up for it and get ur rank up

shamila

HSC
risaka said:
just receive my marks for business studies half yearly results and got just above 50% (worths 30% of my assessments) and damn am i depress right now........came like 5th in the 1st assessment which worth 10%!!!! feel like i wanna cry any moment now, so honestly is it still possible for me to get band 5 for business????
hey same thing today we did our exam for biz it was soooo hard was like doing the trails i really want to get in to uni with around 80s and i did bad today and in my 1st asesment task aswelll is there any possible how can i acheive those results that i lost thanks

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shamila said:
hey same thing today we did our exam for biz it was soooo hard was like doing the trails i really want to get in to uni with around 80s and i did bad today and in my 1st asesment task aswelll is there any possible how can i acheive those results that i lost thanks
It's ranks that matter, not the actual marks you recieve. They are just used to determine it.

Last edited:

silentprayer

silently praying
HSC
risaka said:
don't worry i got 12% for business in h/y and i got a band 6 HAHAHA!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)