SCHOOL CERT! Math free response last question (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
DAMN... I knew what the formula was, but then instead of ^3s, i put ^2s...

Aiyah... but at least I know now...

mirakon

nigga
HSC
well at least i tried to explain how i came to the answer, and how come you didn't do the test?
Same reason I didn't, accelerated students do it earlier and don't have to sit the exam again, unless they want to waste more of their time.

Anyways, good luck on your results, I'm sure everyone will do fine!

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
Same reason I didn't, accelerated students do it earlier and don't have to sit the exam again, unless they want to waste more of their time.

Aww, my Maths class is accelerated, but we only did the Maths Trials School Cert last year, not the actual thing...

Ligawulf

HSC

the rest of my school is so fail that they make me do it twice to bring up the scores :p im an accelerant btw

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
bah, already did, the difference between 100% and 99% = 1 mark, and i get a pizza if i get 100% :p

it was around 30 minutes anyway.....

but i don't know i if i will get the mark...since everyone, including my math teacher, wrote the 1^3 + 2^3 .... n^3 .....
gratz on finding out the question, but tbh you shouldnt have spent that much time on it. even though you might be confident that you will get 100%, it doesnt mean that you will. if i worked through the exam at a slow pace i would be able to get 100% easy. but theres one problem: stupid mistakes. ive done a past paper (dont remember which one :S) with 45 minutes to spare and stopped there without looking back. i got 97%. all 3 mistakes were stupid mistakes. you shouldve spent your time to make sure that you've read all question properly, cos SC isnt raw mark, so even if you did get 99% you would still get 100%. and wasnt the maths SC out of 120? :S not sure cant remember

BobMoo

HSC
sorry about that post above it was actually me typing was on the wrong account =/

Ligawulf

HSC
gratz on finding out the question, but tbh you shouldnt have spent that much time on it. even though you might be confident that you will get 100%, it doesnt mean that you will. if i worked through the exam at a slow pace i would be able to get 100% easy. but theres one problem: stupid mistakes. ive done a past paper (dont remember which one :S) with 45 minutes to spare and stopped there without looking back. i got 97%. all 3 mistakes were stupid mistakes. you shouldve spent your time to make sure that you've read all question properly, cos SC isnt raw mark, so even if you did get 99% you would still get 100%. and wasnt the maths SC out of 120? :S not sure cant remember
i know what you mean, i still did have enough time to check over my work, mostly anyway, hopefully i didn't make any mistakes.....im aiming for 100, but i will probably get around 97 or 8 last time i got 96

K

khorne

i know what you mean, i still did have enough time to check over my work, mostly anyway, hopefully i didn't make any mistakes.....im aiming for 100, but i will probably get around 97 or 8 last time i got 96
Seriously...who cares? The hsc 4U result is the only thing I care about...and the only thing that will matter =P

miss giggles

HSC
no offense but 30 minutes for a one mark question = stupid
if i'd have so much spare time i'd rather recheck the paper.

+1...i actually did that i had like 20 minutes left and couldn't figure out that question so i just guessed and checked the rest of the paper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)