School Certificate 2009 (1 Viewer)

HKK

HSC
my trials are tomorrow

and no
i haven't really studied.

yalando

HSC
If you want to try, try. If you feel accomplished and satisfied with marks then go ahead. It depends on what type of person you are so don't worry about people saying its shit.

Im glad i tried and did well because im applying for ADFA at the moment, they took my SC and looked favourably upon it. Try your hardest so in the future if you decide to do something where they will look at your SC you don't look back and think, shit, maybe i shouldn't of listened to those people.

deviousgeek

The Game.
HSC
If you want to try, try. If you feel accomplished and satisfied with marks then go ahead. It depends on what type of person you are so don't worry about people saying its shit.

Im glad i tried and did well because im applying for ADFA at the moment, they took my SC and looked favourably upon it. Try your hardest so in the future if you decide to do something where they will look at your SC you don't look back and think, shit, maybe i shouldn't of listened to those people.
Very true, If I recieved shit marks from the SC I would feel pretty down about year 11 and 12 and as a result, probrably not perform to my abilities.

HSC
Uni Grad
Its about 2 months to the school certificate. Just wondering everyones general thoughts, any of you studied yet? what did you study? This is just general thread on the school certificate 2009.
Hmm... all I'm just doing now is like, study for every subject except Maths, which is rather extremely easy work compared from the work my tutor gives me (which is rather yr 11 2U/3U stuff) xD

The things I'm studying for are Science (since I'm predicting I'll get under a band 5 if I don't study for it and that our school won't let you do physics or chem if you don't get at least band 5 or high band 4), Geography and History. English though... is the thing I'm most worried about, since I suck with comprehension, and sometimes I even screw up in the writing bit (though it generally tends to be good =P). And that if i don't practice... I'd be predicting a band 4 (or lower) and I could get kicked outta advanced english T_T

When school cert is over... I'll be like... HORRAY... since it'll be the end of multiple choice comprehension and for HSC english, everything is written and mostly subjective =D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)