• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

School Certificate Over!!! (1 Viewer)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
divesh27 said:
finally the SC is over how does it feel guys, i mean i know the computer test is still to come but that's easy.
What the hell Divesh I never knew you had a boredofstudies user & account lol. What's up man? Yeah SC is over feel glad...Remember our competition for 'who beats who' in SC is still on mate, your going down lol.

Laters

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
our stupid school gave an assignment after the school cert finished

nmbookworm

HSC
woooooooooo its over :D freedom! some friends and i want to burn our books that we'll never need again. a bit extreme but goes to show how much we despise learning ;)

btw, this my first post on this awesome site :p

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
nmbookworm said:
woooooooooo its over :D freedom! some friends and i want to burn our books that we'll never need again. a bit extreme but goes to show how much we despise learning ;)

btw, this my first post on this awesome site :p
Never chuck away or burn your books, you might need them. Unfortunately, I learnt that the hard way. :mad1: :rofl:

wanted4911

HSC
lol we didn't even go through the SC 2007, our school is so cheap they have the papers but the teachers arn't even bothered to go through them. I was away on wed but i came on thursday and we did nothing. It was a waste of time and i would rather stay at home than go lol (parents):(
For geo the teacher still wants to do work, can u believe it? but i didn't write anything so yeah.

We had our first adv English class. It was pointless, we had to write 4 pages worth of work in our OLD BOOKS. lol while the teacher was looking at what she likes to do for next year. Science we watched the Inconvienient Truth. half the class went to sleep so yeah.

most of yr 10 are taing an early holiday.
is anyone else taking an early holiday around here?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I haven't looked at my year 9 or 10 books, notes or assignments since I finished, so I very much doubt you will need them.

bored of sc

HSC
Sweet

Never have to do History, Geography and Computers ever again > pysched!

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Razizi said:
Yeah drop english...MORE MATHS! :D. Even though dropping english isn't possible lol.
Ahh, if only it were - I learnt nothing during my English lessons this year, complete waste of time.

stratasphere

HSC

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Re: Xd

stratasphere said:
if you guys could PLEASE post up your notes on the SC notes thread that would be awesome!

the link is here

http://community.boredofstudies.org/129/year-10-school-certificate/48539/sc-useful-links-notes.html

its for ppl doin the SC in future years

im doin my SC next yr and i want a head start..

LMAO..probz think im insane for being SO early

but mite as well ask now while you still have your notes and remember stuff thats in it
It says you will be sitting for your HSC in 2008...lol?

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I'm also confused about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)