HSC
N/A
tha cool thang in our skool was talken like an absolut rEtard

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
lol....... ahh, the memories!
others included:

whenever it rained, putting the green metal rubbish bins out somewhere like near the egde of a roof, where a continuous stream of water would flow. the bins would fill up quickly, allowing all the rubbish to fall out of the bin and onto the ground.
another involved spraying anything and everything with deodorant, and then setting fire to it
calling people from your mobile in class to see if they forgot to turn their phone off silent
some of the walls of the inside rooms were made of a soft carpety substance which doubled as a notice board..... these walls were fun to punch the fuck out of.
there were heaps of speds in our school, and we all had names for them based on some characteristic of theirs
we were allowed to have bottles of water in class, so smuggling alcohol into class was as easy as pouring it into a non-transparent bottle and sitting it on your desk! (this was short-lived though, and the people caught got in biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig trouble!
all the pale white nerds all sat in the library all recess and lunch and played things like kings of chaos
and still on the subject of computers, someone installed a program called "vypress chat" - it was kind of like msn - anyone could log on - but it was just like one big chat room - it was well cool!
a fun thing me and my mates used to do is in any class with computers in it (some sujbects, i.e. business studies were held in computer rooms), was to turn every computer off at the powerpoint, and also at the switch at the back of the PC. This annoyed the hell out of the class who next needed to use the computers!
most of the school computers had CD burners, so we all took blank CDs to school and burnt mad programs like photoshop 7 and stuff

nuggeting was VERY popular in year 10/11/12
card games in class/during recess and lunch were particularly popular in year 10 and 11 (especially big 2, plus there was some other game we always played)
in year 12 there we moved up to blackjack - a group of people would play blackjack with 5/10/20/50 cent bets per game lol

Originally posted by Amie
CHICKEN TENDER ROLLS (with lettuce and mayo)

seriously if u werent served in the first 5 minutes of lunch that was it... no tendery goodness for u!!! ppl bought them in mass orders... like ppl would give monwy to one person at recess and at luch they get to the line first and buy like 15 CTRs and (and im serious here..) come away with shopping bags full of rolls... hehehe
we had a similar thing (yr 11/12) - chilli chicken rolls, they were absolutely delicious, and were only available on tuesdays so that was the day we all looked forward to the most! however our canteen was shared with another school, and they started lunch before us, so many a time there were none left for us! *cries*

oh..... lol, and im primary school, in the guys toilets, there were like 15 piss troughs, and trough #1,3,5,7,9,11,13 and 15 were "aussie", and #2,4,6,8,10,12 and 14 were "wog" and apparently it was bad if you pissed in the "wog" trough - it meant that you were a wog. lol

Last edited:

Brad

Hahaha
we had the thing were we would hide this one guys bag everytime he left the quad. in the bushes everywhere.
and then there was hiding a sprinkler during a study just near where people would sit and then sneaking up and turning it on. We also used to get someones phone, take it off silent and hide it in the room before the teacher arrived and then would ring it so the teacher had no idea who or what it was, this was particulary funny when i used my 3200 and had people having sex as my ring tone "Ohhhhh stick that cock in my pussy!" hahaha
Going into the AV room at recess and watching jerry was a whole yr thing to do for about a term then we were kicked out,
headball was good for a while (handball, but using ur head instead)
ummm the amish style beard!!!
SACKWAKING, DICKFLICKING- This is where, whenever a group of us guys would stand around talking in a circle you'd start trying to flick someone else in the dick, it eventually turned into that we had our hands constantly over our crotches which looked really strange to the teachers.
hahaha, we used to undo the straps of peoples bags and connect it to another one, and then that one to another, and then sat them down so they looked the same, then one person would come up and grab their 1 bag and about 15 would come crashing off the seat hahaha

there are heaps more, but thats all for now

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by BreaKing

card games in class/during recess and lunch were particularly popular in year 10 and 11 (especially big 2, plus there was some other game we always played)
in year 12 there we moved up to blackjack - a group of people would play blackjack with 5/10/20/50 cent bets per game lol

we had a similar thing (yr 11/12) - chilli chicken rolls

ohhhh you asian playing cards and gambling :p we tend to play 13 though. yeah we still have chilli chicken rolls are they are the best, but the stupid canteen is ripping us off, the buns are getting smaller.. OHHH we have those bbq pork rib buns and they are like sooooo delicious ahaha

cko

HSC
The guys in my grade, in all there independant groups, would have WARS.
Basically what they did was sit at where they usually sit, and throw whatever (hald eaten apples, opened pepsi bottles with a bit of pepsi, bits of food, rocks) they had at the other groups. All the groups were situated kinda far away so it was pretty dangerous to walk in between the 'noman's land' incase u get something thrown your way and u get hit on the face!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
pizza roundas rock
in yr 7 we had a huge thing of makin hearts outta paper clips....only lasted that yr tho, but now my m8s in like yr 7/8 like em n im like "we did em in yr 7"....oh d joys of an all girls skool, cute but sad now lol

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by astro boy
i want to know wat the cool crazes or in things were at people's schools this year
this year at Leo's has been year of the 'nugget' in which people would steal other people's bags, empty them, turn them inside out, put everything back in again, zip it back up and place the bag where they found it and the bag owner or the 'nuggetee' would be very embarrassed as by now the whole class would be looking at his nuggeted bag :haha:
LOL!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
im turned off pizza roundas last year, i had one it it was soggy yes soggy@
i didnt like it :(
hmm homecook pasta is yummy, the canteen ladies need to have more sauce in it >=(

alby

cool duckie
HSC
my friend had 1 with literally nuttin inside (mabey only a scrapin of stuff on the edges, thats it)...she was cut, but couldnt b stuffed goin n askin 4 another 1
v. stingey tho

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Originally posted by DopeyB
our latest craze is to get everyone in our area to start making large amounts of noise, screaming.....banging on rails and seats....throwing food into the sky...and its basically so bloody loud with 200 people screaming...that the teachers on duty feel overwhelemed and theres no way they can fucken stop it.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
A fun thing at our school for a couple of days was gay chicken. It involved two guys walking towards each other with pouted lips and the first one to pull out lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)