School Dux Discussion (1 Viewer)

iPhone4

HSC
N/A
Hello everyone,

Did any BOSers dux their school this year? How did the person in your school go?

I managed to dux mine with 99.6 and was over the moon - I know there must be others on here!

pHyRe

HSC
do other schools dux off atar? that's odd, ours just do it off of trials since everyones left when atar comes around. also, it's quite common for people to get the same atar so you'd have more than one dux which is weird.

HSC
do other schools dux off atar? that's odd, ours just do it off of trials since everyones left when atar comes around. also, it's quite common for people to get the same atar so you'd have more than one dux which is weird.
Our school dux-ed off trials too, and I'm assuming almost every other school did too.

HSC
Yeah it's dux from trials and year 12 assessments for speech day awards and etc. That same dux usually gets the highest ATAR anyway.

fionarykim

HSC
Our dux is Atar wise
for this year im sure i didnt dux, but with my atar i woulda duxed last year LOL
which is pretty sad for my school LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)