School Fees - How much do/did you pay for Education? (1 Viewer)

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Just checking school bill......I go to De La Salle Cronulla -> when I enrolled there; I was given a School Fees and levy Sheet (2003) I think this year is quite similar though...

Tuition Fees: Year 11-12
1st child -> $1428 per annum $476 per term
2nd child -> $1143 per annum $381 per term
3rd child -> $858 per annum $286 per term

Student Fees (Yr 12)
Admin fee $220
General Resource fee $80
Technology $100
Excursions $110 -> even though I have like no excursions! :eek:
Building levy $324 per annum, $108 per term

+

Subject Resource fees!

All up roughly $2500 a year...

I didn't realise how much my folks were paying! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
I got a half scholarship to my school so I don't know how much we would have paid normally (I don't think half literally means half in this case), but as it is, I THINK we pay 12 grand a year. Or something. The fees went up recently :(

alessandra

HSC
my school the difference between day girls and boarding is huge i think its nearly double the amount.
In yr 12 i think i am paying around 15k but that doesnt include "building funds" and all that other crap which is a few grand a year
boarding is seriously like 25k - 30k and im telling you the rooms you are in aren't great! for 30k you could put a deposit on an apartment!

so say i was boarding for 6 years that would make it around $180,000 of high school education OMG THATS SOO MUCH i never thought of that! gezz i should do some work to make this all pay off. by the way so may of my friends who go to state schools went so well in the HSC, i reckon it has got to do with the student's attitude just more than the school they go to.

Pace_T

HSC
the payment due for me was like $160 or something
half of that was voluntary and the other half was for subjects

i didn't pay a cent :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)