School Finished! (1 Viewer)

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
:rolleyes: yeah but not like now, we will see each other but RARELY
lol
yeah i meant later on you'll still see your friends.....the idea of not seeing my friends often got to me at the end of high school, but i still feel just as close to them now compared to the end of high school....i just went out with a whole bunch of them this past weekend!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
And I am done. Grad mass tomorrow, i'm gonna fucking bawl my eyes out. And all through my juniors I told myself I wouldn't.

sunken eyes

HSC
its bloody tragic. goodbye to all my mates out there. dunno if we'll stay in touch.
our muck up day today was grand. coupla my mates were rolling drunk all day, and we ended with a water fight.
but its very emotional and all.

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
graduated yesterday...
man i wished my skool had a graduation dinner...
damn poor public school *runs off and cry*
*comes back with tissue* atleast i got the caltext award (given to only one student a year)
and btw got formal tonight

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Well, it's all over. Apart from awards night tonight and muck-up day tomorrow, it's weird to think i'll never spend another full day at school, going to classes and having recess & lunch with my friends.

I was so sentimental at mass today, I think everyone saw me bawling my eyes out.

tash

lalalala
HSC
we finished yesterday but had our review this morning and valedictory dinner tonight. it was soooooooo sad in our final assembly yesterday- our school captain made the best speech ever and by the end of it we were all bawling!

yeah i'm happy to be out of school but at the same time sad that there's no more continous seeing friends and we're not gonna be 'year 12' or whatever, you become almost totally individual. and particular classes i'm gonna miss. like music cos it's the funnest most favourite subject- we were all crying on the floor in it yesterday it was so sad.

Musegirl

HSC
N/A
Im gonna miss my Maths teacher cause all he ever said was "SHUT UP!!! SIT DOWN!!!!" to everyone and no one ever took him seriously :p

hk31

HSC
I only have graduation night tonight and thats it!
:(
we had farewell assembly yesterday, breakfast and y12 performance today..

i was trying to hold it in so much.....

i'm gonna miss a lot of things about school!!!
esp recess and lunch wif friends!!!

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i had graduation today, i have cried soooo much, all my classmates did too and tomorow our class will have huge party 170 people invited.

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
didn't see too many cried, but our female school captain cried (i heard) when the year adviser were given a holiday surprise...

That was pretty emotional. I could feel tears about to run up my eyes, but as always it was held off by my superior masculinity.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by underthesun
didn't see too many cried, but our female school captain cried (i heard) when the year adviser were given a holiday surprise...

That was pretty emotional. I could feel tears about to run up my eyes, but as always it was held off by my superior masculinity.
you woose, u were about to cry, hahahah haa,!!!, and u say that you have "superior masculinity"...:p

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
it's not that terrible - i'll still be seeing my friends, still have the formal to go to which is on the last day of HSC exams :(

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by babyslug
it's not that terrible - i'll still be seeing my friends, still have the formal to go to which is on the last day of HSC exams :(
That is the same as my school:).

arls

i cried.. not cause i was gonna miss everyone.. actually im not sure why i cried, i think i was prob stressed and so glad skool was over. I mean what could be better than leaving skool? You get to see the ppl you want, and its easier to ignore those that you dont like.. i had no regrets/sad thoughts leaving skool. i was glad that i dont have to see annoying/bitchy/mean ppl at skool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)