School Formal (1 Viewer)

Merforga

So, whos already organised theirs? ^^

I'm part of the formal committee at our school and at the moment we've got the location picked out. Its at Four Seasons Hotel on Circular Quay/The Rocks and the venue is WICKED!!

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
theres a huge thread on this if you look hard enough

Merforga

There is? Sorry...its probably buried somewhere...and I don't really like necroposting....but i spose its better than spamming the forums like a noob ^^

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
formals suck...no not really...but everyone rates them so high, but now my formals dont even rate among my fave high school memories

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Hence why im not really getting into ours. And besides, they cost so much money.

miss_xchasr

yeh i know when u move out of home and paying ur own rent and surporting your family and shit formals are not on the top of how do i survive this week list if ya get what im saying

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Danio
Comon pplz~! Formal are a night to last!!! I mean, i simply just cant wait til my yr12 Formal thats coming upz in like 9 months...after finishing my hsc, relaxing and the formnal..omg, its gona be HEKTIC!!! How can you guys dun like formalz???:confused:
yeh my formal was aweseome :)
it was one of the most memorable nights and fun..

5c

HSC
not fair!!
my formal is at winston hills.. dunno where's dat.. prollie at some small crappy function place..
CHEAP!!
and its onli $90 including our crappy black & white year book (maybe wif 2 pages of color)!!!
eRRRGHHH hHHHH .. not fair

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Merforga
Its at Four Seasons Hotel on Circular Quay/The Rocks and the venue is WICKED!!
ohh lucky :(
i really wanted to have ours there! but noone else voted with me! we're havign it at friggen dockside :( allthough its ok,. no way near as nice as 4 seasons

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
wohhhhhhhh lol, our skool has just decided that we are gonna have a formal this year....but coz we're an "all-guys" skool, we havent exactly dun much...we'll end up with nothing if the guys dont get a move on...but if it happens it'll b good, if it dusnt, no one will miss it really

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
everyone's still voting but I think our venue is being decided between the State Theatre and the MCA.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
our formal is gonna be so gay!
its like our graduation thingo more than a formal so we gotta bring our parents n watch everyone get awards.

half the people cant go now coz they changed the date and have skoolies on so yr 12 (known as the 'bad' year) are planning to make our own formal

haha

formals are gay ne way.. the only exciting bit is buying a new dress!!!
mite not even wear a dress this time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)