School Formal (1 Viewer)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
ge tthis, our formal dress has to be white and the guys have to go to the same suit hire/buy place...!!! sucks or wat!!

my tics are around $100.. its at randwick where the races are held... supposedly its good.... hmmm..

dress well obviously white... prolly halter neck..

and my hair up and a silver tiara too !! hehehehe ;)

bex

HSC
$150!? WOAH. thats pretty pricey!
Ours was $80 and it was at Pier One just under the Harbour Bridge. It rained all night.. BOO.

Anyway, my dress was 3/4 length strapless and it was black and white stripes with black tulle coming out the bottom.. i had it made... my hair is short ish so i had it all messy and spikey. I had pointy black shoes and a black and white lace bag.

M-THIS

why do you have to go all white and all the guys need to go the same place? can you take ppl from otehr schools!

any ideas of combinations for STYLE points?

Darkiris

mooie!
Originally posted by bex
$150!? WOAH. thats pretty pricey!
Ours was $80 and it was at Pier One just under the Harbour Bridge. It rained all night.. BOO.

Anyway, my dress was 3/4 length strapless and it was black and white stripes with black tulle coming out the bottom.. i had it made... my hair is short ish so i had it all messy and spikey. I had pointy black shoes and a black and white lace bag.
our year 10 formal was around pier one

i can't quite remember the place's name though

our formal price covers the venue, the food, decorations, flowers, multimedia show (i think), DJ, dancefloor, lighting, food (so far i think it is 2 course with alternating meals [which is an extra cost] and desert) and drinks

also it is complusary for us to have teachers there but they have to be paid for as well

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
hahaha ours is at penrith panthers
and it's 75 bucks
hahaha

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
our teachers get to come for free

ours is nov 21 @ curzon hall (www.curzonhall.com.au).. its a castle.. looks nice.. hope it'll be ok

our dj can play cds for us so yeah.. thats alright

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
ohhhh ballerina u are soooooooooooooo lucky that place is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!! i wish we could have ours there...
cause of the venue being so extravagent do you guys have to go very formal?

how much are your tickets?

captnbuttons

150$ per ticket!!! oh my god!! where is your's at?! I'm not sur ehow much ours is... its at Le montage in Leichardt .... but! woah i think it may be up near the 80's!

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
yeah i think anything over 100 is a bit steep. ours is at taronga zoo? anyone been there before? i think its december 3rd, bout 80 bucks
still lots of time to go

malayz_angel

Originally posted by frodo
yeah i think anything over 100 is a bit steep. ours is at taronga zoo? anyone been there before? i think its december 3rd, bout 80 bucks
still lots of time to go
Taronga Zoo? Well I've gone there nearly all my life for excursions and stuff...but how does that make a formal venue? Do you get all dressed up just for the elephants? :)

Our Year 10 formal was @ the Hilton in the city. I didn't go but word is that it was shit.

This year we're @ Dockside at Cockle Bay Wharf, I don't know if this will be much better. It's $80, do I have time to get a refund? :)

malayz_angel

And we won't have teachers at our formal. Out teachers make it a rule not to go, so that if ppl get pissed and do stupid things, they can point out that they are not responsible because it was an out-of-school event that had nothing to do with them and was entirely organised by us.

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
i think theres a function centre or something at the zoo and its supposed to have good views of the harbour and stuff. i dont really care i guess, as long as its fun

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Hehe yeah taronga is meant to be nice only last year the elephants and zebras got together and crashed it so everyone had to leave early

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
our year 10 semi formal was at a boat, which we got at the wharf near the zoo, that might be the same.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Nah there is a convention centre at the zoo, it has the best view of the bridge and opera house and harbour, its very nice.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by frodo
still lots of time to go
someone proposed to go to the zoo but the majority refused.

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
i think the only problem with the zoo is the distance plus the animals i guess cos my school is in hurstville so it takes a while to get over there.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
ours is gonna be in sydney uni! who knows how thats gonna be... a formal at a uni.. it better be nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)