School friends vs. Uni friends (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yes, i understand, i got the impression it wasn't all, you were *trying* to be balanced in what you were saying.

however, even saying
Originally posted by Asquithian
i hate SOME private school people
makes a distinction between private and public, although i am aware you did not say that you hate some priavte and like all public at any point in time

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ok, im so freaking sorry i used 'mummy n daddy' and i didnt 'lol' at the end.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
[yawn]

Why bother fighting about it? I went to a public school, yet people think I am privileged and otherwise benefit from its name. I meet people from Knox, Riverview, Scots, SCEGGS and all these other mega-GPS types who still have as many problems as I do (not just financial). Let it go. :uhhuh:

Mike85

Originally posted by spin spin sugar
i really like the friends i've made at uni, but i feel like i don't know them well enough yet to randomly be like "hey lets go out on friday nite" kinda thing, which i can do with school friends... i dunno, i think the ppl i've met at uni are mostly cooler tho
I'm impressed that you've actually made friends. Don't you basically shun everyone??

As for me, I think the friends I've made at uni are the best people I've ever met in my entire life and who I'll be friends with forever. It seems like every moment since law camp we've been together, and it's great because we're so similar in every way possible. I didn't have that at my school in the Shire, where people were quite conservative. While I really miss some of my school friends an awful lot, I'd never trade in my uni friends.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Mike85
I'm impressed that you've actually made friends. Don't you basically shun everyone??
:eek: lol, i don't know what to say to that comment, have you met her?

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
nah just you darling!! j/k whats your problem? retract the claws! good to hear youve made friends though, last i heard you said you hated uts and everyone in it!

Mike85

My only problem is with you. And that's not because of our disagreement in the past. It was your rudeness in the 1st week of uni when I was friendly and said hi. You basically reasserted everything I thought about you, and everything people had/would tell me about you. But if you've made friends (for real) that's good. Try to stick with them, and refrain from showing your true colours for a little while ;)

The above bitchiness was in response to "last I heard you said you hated UTS and everyone in it". I don't recall ever saying that. Ever since I started I've loved most of the people in it, and it's always been the uni I wanted to go to. Perhaps you we're referring to yourself, and how you'd "hate most of the people on law camp anyway".

Cya around Grace.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
last i spoke to you was after enrolment, you said you'd found everyone to be really snobby and unfriendly. and im SERIOUSLY glad youve realised not everyone there is like that, so have i, i bet youve got no regrets bout not going to UOW now.

the reason i was a bitch to you when you tried to say hi to me that time was because you'd been a total fuckwit to me online only days earlier and it seemed mildly amusing to say the least that you'd act like you'd said nothing when you saw me in life. it struck me as being gutless and sort of insincere. but you know what? i seriously havent thought about it since, who even gives a shit? i dont understand how you could be so effected by someone you'd met like.. once? anyway, i'm totally over it not that i was ever under it so to speak. see you round

Mike85

I don't particularly give a fuck about you either, but a chance to poke fun at YOU was too tempting. As for the "only days earlier" thing, I just have to comment on that because I hadn't spoken to you for AGES before uni began. And I only said hi because a) you were alone b) the whole boyfriend thing and I felt sorry for you (I now fail to see why). My hi was sincere, made in real life where I don't bs.

Everything said on here and on MSN was simply made in a virtual world, where it is incredibly easy to wind people up and misinterpret things. All language is fluid. You know that. So yes, end of subject/bitch. Have fun.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
And I only said hi because a) you were alone b) the whole boyfriend thing and I felt sorry for you (I now fail to see why). My hi was sincere, made in real life where I don't bs.
funny you mention that, because i only broke up with my boyfriend the day before. i was standing at that payphone waiting to call him and ask for my stuff back. probably another reason why i was slightly standoffish.i dont know how you knew it had happened at that stage.............................. but whatever.

Originally posted by Panda Bear
i wanna meet spin spin sugar aka. grace :)

but by the sounds of it.. im scared :( :shy:
LOL!! you should be :eek:

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
Originally posted by spin spin sugar
xLOL!! you should be :eek:
:p

but seriously.. if i said hi to you.. would you do the same to be like you did to that dude? :(

you sound cool.. that's all i know :p

bah.. im in the science faculty ... as if i can meet someone in the humanities department
:eek:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Now now... unless those circumstances were to be repeated it is doubtful that one would be so abrassive. :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)