school holidays!!...yay ! (1 Viewer)

cko

HSC
i also have my half yearlies right after these holz too...

hmmm... had so muc plans bout study these holz bt somehow its gotten to this... bludging... and doing nothing... man im getting fat...

well ive already written up my notes for bio phys eng all i needa do is study for 2U 3U maths and write my eng speech n im done! :)

Nerissa

SARZ ---> That's so awful that your school has half yearlies after the holidays. Mine were Week 8 and 9 of last term. I suppose it's not too bad if you're a laid back person, but I'm a major stresshead, so those two weeks, and the two 'revision weeks' before them were awful for me...I was pulling 10 hour days and got really sick...I'm so glad they're over. A boys' school in my area is in the same boat, the whole year and all their parents' complained, but the stupid school didn't change it...I suppose it's good in a way, you get more time to study. Just keep motivated! Hang in there, picture your goal, and don't give up. And remember to reward yourself with breaks...Will be thinking of you. Tell us how you go!!

SPORTSGAL ---> Have you read any of Lear yet? What do you think of it? Personally, the language went whoosh over my head, but the plot was pretty simple to understand...If you're having trouble getting into it, just read a study guide summary, like Sparknotes or Cambridge Wizard Guide. That's what I did, plus our teachers gave us a 'dumbed down' version of Lear set up like a storybook, really helped. Good on you for achieving so much - just remember, it's holidays, don't work too hard!! Hope you get everything on that list done!

RANDHI ----> I agree! We should all get Nobel Peace Prizes for being so devoted to our studies...I'll just go ask my mum to nominate me! I was outside today, let me tell you, you're not missing all that much (but then again, I never did see the attraction of the Great Outdoors). Love your avie and sig...Garfield is cool.

SERAPH ---> Going ahead?! Are you some kind of supergirl? I'm struggling to keep up to date, not to fall behind, and you're talking about going ahead??!!! *Hyperventilates at the thought of who she is competing against in the HSC*

TOO LAZY ---> Change your name, if you're not lying about all the work you've done - it seems to me you've been anything BUT lazy. I did Economics in prelim but I hated it so I dropped it...so for me, 1 hour of Eco work = 5 hours of Maths work (Maths is my favourite subject), so by my standards, you have done PLENTY. I was planning to do some 3U past papers, but haven't got around to it...this stupid Journey assessment is taking up all my time! By the way, your sig is very cool (and very true!)

KOCHOU ---> I haven't been out much either, I'm a total homebody. I love my house - it has everything I could ever need...computer, TV, fridge, desk, bookcase...I love my house!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i have finished all my eco notes and am now ahead of the class by 3 chapters...*smug* :D...now onto the OTHER ten thousand things that need to be done before wednesday :(

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
ive done all summaries. when i go do the past papers, i get owned :(
For the whole year? *cough nerd

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Nerissa

SERAPH ---> Going ahead?! Are you some kind of supergirl? I'm struggling to keep up to date, not to fall behind, and you're talking about going ahead??!!! *Hyperventilates at the thought of who she is competing against in the HSC*

!

supergirl

you......... #(%*(!@#%&(@#%&*(@#&%@#*%@#%(&*$&!*($&!@3(!@#&(*!&(@#!(@#(@*!%&!@(%!&*@%&!@&*#!&*(@#&(!@#&*(!@#&(!@(#&!@(#&&!@*(#1232#(%*(!@#%&(@#%&*(@#&%@#*%@#%(&*$&!*($&!@3(!@#&(*!&(@#!(@#(@*!%&!@(%!&*@%&!@&*#!&*(@#&(!@#&*(!@#&(!@(#&!@(#&&!@*(#1232#(%*(!@#%&(@#%&*(@#&%@#*%@#%(&*$&!*($&!@3(!@#&(*!&(@#!(@#(@*!%&!@(%!&*@%&!@&*#!&*(@#&(!@#&*(!@#&(!@(#&!@(#&&!@*(#1232#(%*(!@#%&(@#%&*(@#&%@#*%@#%(&*$&!*($&!@3(!@#&(*!&(@#!(@#(@*!%&!@(%!&*@%&!@&*#!&*(@#&(!@#&*(!@#&(!@(#&!@(#&&!@*(#1232#(%*(!@#%&(@#%&*(@#&%@#*%@#%(&*$&!*($&!@3(!@#&(*!&(@#!(@#(@*!%&!@(%!&*@%&!@&*#!&*(@#&(!@#&*(!@#&(!@(#&!@(#&&!@*(#1232#(%*(!@#%&(@#%&*(@#&%@#*%@#%(&*$&!*($&!@3(!@#&(*!&(@#!(@#(@*!%&!@(%!&*@%&!@&*#!&*(@#&(!@#&*(!@#&(!@(#&!@(#&&!@*(#1232#(%*(!@#%&(@#%&*(@#&%@#*%@#%(&*$&!*($&!@3(!@#&(*!&(@#!(@#(@*!%&!@(%!&*@%&!@&*#!&*(@#&(!@#&*(!@#&(!@(#&!@(#&&!@*(#1232#(%*(!@#%&(@#%&*(@#&%@#*%@#%(&*$&!*($&!@3(!@#&(*!&(@#!(@#(@*!%&!@(%!&*@%&!@&*#!&*(@#&(!@#&*(!@#&(!@(#&!@(#&&!@*(#1232#(%*(!@#%&(@#%&*(@#&%@#*%@#%(&*$&!*($&!@3(!@#&(*!&(@#!(@#(@*!%&!@(%!&*@%&!@&*#!&*(@#&(!@#&*(!@#&(!@(#&!@(#&&!@*(#1232#(%*(!@#%&(@#%&*(@#&%@#*%@#%(&*$&!*($&!@3(!@#&(*!&(@#!(@#(@*!%&!@(%!&*@%&!@&*#!&*(@#&(!@#&*(!@#&(!@(#&!@(#&&!@*(#1232#(%*(!@#%&(@#%&*(@#&%@#*%@#%(&*$&!*($&!@3(!@#&(*!&(@#!(@#(@*!%&!@(%!&*@%&!@&*#!&*(@#&(!@#&*(!@#&(!@(#&!@(#&&!@*(#1232

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Maybe you are so super pieces started to fall off.

HSC
haha,,
i'm gonna try and be ahead of my class this term...but i reckon all i'll do is not understand the work done ahead and forget the stuff that's currently being taught...meh..

KarmaKitten

HSC
I know a girl who is always ahead on her summaries, notes etc but she never does that well. Getting good marks doesnt just mean being ahead in anything, it just means answering the damn questions properly. I'm doing my summaries as I go and i feel better about it.
but every one is different

Seraph

HSC
N/A
yes thats what i do as well

i do summaries as im learning the topic , that way i can input more shit into my summaries ..

if i do go ahead i actually study the stuff not just make summaries of it -_-

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by Seraph
yes thats what i do as well

i do summaries as im learning the topic , that way i can input more shit into my summaries ..

if i do go ahead i actually study the stuff not just make summaries of it -_-
Yeah, thats how I do it. I hate wasting time summarising things if im not going to actually study it.
Like my teacher always says "summarising is 10% of the work, the rest is actually studying it"

Seraph

HSC
N/A
also remember to constantly go over the summaries

cause even if you understand it , you are liable to forget alot of the stuff !!

I probably go over one of my summaries for each subject a week ,maybe even 2 sometimes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)