• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

School Holidays ?!? (2 Viewers)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
What's everyone up to? Studying or relaxing?

My maths teacher said that these school holidays are the last we can really enjoy. Don't know what is meant by that.

Happy Easter.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Sparcod said:

My maths teacher said that these school holidays are the last we can really enjoy. Don't know what is meant by that.

Happy Easter.
I mostly will be catching up on sleep ! bumin` around, having a occasional drink, study and more sleep lol.
and yes Happy Easter everyone, stay safe these holidays !

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Sparcod said:

Happy Easter.
lol...i'll probably be working. we were told it's a "study break" and got given quite a bit of work to do and revision. i should start it...but nothing is getting in the way of my easter weekend, lol :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Sparcod said:
Your maths teacher ment that next holidays will be right before the trials so that will be for studying, then the holidays following will be before the HSC and so those holidays are also 'study breaks'.

I shall be doing a combination of study and relaxing during my holidays!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'm definitely relaxing for at least this long weekend first, just had a draining half yearly exam 2 week period, and the last thing I feel like doing is studying right after them.

katy-g

HSC
I plan to relax, finish my study notes and file them... and take a few classes/workshops at SDC and Mango Dance Companies.

Im also going to get a massage. I need one. And i think, after all that studying and sitting up in awkward positions in exams... - i bloody well deserve one.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
katy-g said:
I plan to relax, finish my study notes and file them... and take a few classes/workshops at SDC and Mango Dance Companies.

Im also going to get a massage. I need one. And i think, after all that studying and sitting up in awkward positions in exams... - i bloody well deserve one.
lol. i was told that i give good massages. ^O^''

yeah, i'm probably gonna do both study and relax .. but need to do more work on physics, 3u maths, english and business.
<_<

passion89

HSC
Riviet said:
I'm definitely relaxing for at least this long weekend first, just had a draining half yearly exam 2 week period, and the last thing I feel like doing is studying right after them.
Yeah I agree - it's so hard to get that motivation going again after 2 exhausting weeks of exams. Easter is not for studying!!

s2indie

HSC
I'm just gona relax for the first week at least, enjoy Easter and my chocolate collection, and then eventually I'm gonna have to start my economics assessment and the stash of holiday homework they gave us as our half-yearlies were appauling.

xx__savannah

HSC
I'm enjoying these holidays. Having only one week of exams meant everything was rather close together, and had no real time for myself or for me to see my friends, so that's what I'll be doing.

Second week of holidays I'll re-read Cloudstreet and start writing some notes for it, catch up in Eco properly, and get new workbooks for Eco and Maths. That's as much study or whatnot as I'll be doing.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
there's a thread like this in the 'general disc blahblahblah'

i promised myself i'd work :( why can't i get into the mooooood?

like i said elsewhere, someone say something funny so i can sig them <3

rawr26

HSC
bobness said:
there's a thread like this in the 'general disc blahblahblah'

i promised myself i'd work :( why can't i get into the mooooood?

like i said elsewhere, someone say something funny so i can sig them <3
All my friends are bitching to me about how hard it is to study. some of them don't do anything and then end up having a cry about it when they get a crap result. its quite frustrating ! but im glad that a lot of you guys feel the same way.

passion89

HSC
rawr26 said:
All my friends are bitching to me about how hard it is to study. some of them don't do anything and then end up having a cry about it when they get a crap result. its quite frustrating ! but im glad that a lot of you guys feel the same way.
Oh I hate that! They tell me off when I get a better mark...pfffffft

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)