school is drab (1 Viewer)

pinkbella

Dancing naked in the moonlight (can't handle it? d
don't worry yourself

i went to a school where the most important things in the junior years were how blonde you wore, who you got with and what label your clothes were on mufti day

by the senior years, not much had changed...

uni is a million times better
make it through this year without being a shallow dick, and you will LOVE next year
guarenteed

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
my school isn't bitchy or competitive! :D

cause I'm doing my hsc at tafe!

but the school I went to before tafe was super competitive.

funkychickie

Originally posted by pinkbella
don't worry yourself

i went to a school where the most important things in the junior years were how blonde you wore, who you got with and what label your clothes were on mufti day

by the senior years, not much had changed...

uni is a million times better
make it through this year without being a shallow dick, and you will LOVE next year
guarenteed
yeh thanks its the same where i am but its worse when u r in senior years it sucks and i dont care what they say that yr 12 is supposed to be one of the best years of ur life..cause it is worth it in the end to never have to see most of the ppl at school again.. i cant wait!!!! anyways uni sounds good..

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
wow uni sounds like a lotta fun :) i cant wait to go to uni - hopefully i make it in... :(

LOL yeah my school is competitive, even within friendship groups, but its good, it makes ya work harder

i dont know about the bitchyness though...

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
uni does sound like alot of fun, a heap of work, but still, fun!

the whole competitive thing..........well yes and no at my school. Everyone wants to go well and stuff, but there arent any grudges held if someone beats you or anything. most ppl sulk for a while and get over it. we're just a normal public school so maybe that could be why...........i dunno. but it's good all the same. MOST of the ppl in my yr are great, but there are the odd few that make you wonder why they're still @ school.

the bitchiness......well noone really carries on, but the usual group is to blame for bitchy comments around the place. but who cares............it'll all be over in 2 terms!!

parko :D

chip

HSC
yeh my skool is bitchy and competitive

people set goals to bet other people in tests not i'm going to get 90 its more like i'm going to beat her

and then when you do beat people they walk in and tell you they fuckn hate you...... its not my fault their dumb.........

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Certain classes of mine are competitive, but not genreally the mainstream ones (more my extension classes--very cut throat).

Most of us have grown up, like there isn't that whole 'Im cool and your not' thing except for 2 or 3 girls who just think they are wonderful and gorgeous bla bla bla. No one likes em. But yeah we've all pretty much grown up and can talk and laugh together and stuff. We're pretty close as a grade.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
my skool is realli competitive every1 just cares for +90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)