• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

school jokes (1 Viewer)

somborac

HSC
This joke i heard a while ago while i still lived over seas and ill translate it to english.

Background: Its based on Serbian education system. Instead of them doing HSC like us, they enter the classroom one by one and get asked one question from a whole book. And its professors that judge how well they answered the question and give them their final mark.

There were two graduating students about to do their final exam. Jimmy and Billy. Jimmy enters the classroom first and professor asks him a question.

"What would u do if u were in a train cabin and it was very hot?"

"open the window" sais jimmy"

"right, the window has an area of 50cm2, the train has a velocity of 120 ms with nothern easterly wind at 30km p/h blowing against it. U can include the friction of gravity to be 9.8ms, if the cabin has an volume of 20meters cubed and there are three people in the cabin with each a mass of 75kg, how long will it take for the whole cabin to be filled with new outside air?"

Ofcourse jimmy didnt know and he failed, when he went outside Billy asked him what was the question and Jimmy told him.
Now it was Billies turn. Professor asks him:

"what would u do if u were in a train and it was very hot?"

"take my jumper off" said billy

"but u were still hot and uncomfortable"

"take my shirt off"

the professor was getting irritated: "but it was really really hot and u were sweating like a pig"

"take my cloth off"

"Ok" finally said the professor "and there was a black man on the seat across you getting a stiffy"

Jimmy looked on and said "i dont care, he can f*ck me all he likes but i aint opening that window."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)