School marks (1 Viewer)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
anonymus2003 said:
nah i dont go to selective im in a school ranks bout 200th Arthur phillip high, doubt any of you even heard of it before lol
oh ..
lol i assumed you went to sydney boys or something haha.

HSC
anonymus2003 said:
hey pplz, if ur assesments are finished just wanted to get a general idea of how everyone was doing in terms of raw averages and how hard their school marks the papers.

youre a bastard jay. way to make everyone look bad. also, why dog tuition for?

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
williamc said:
No, i was just making mockery of the thread, post your raw marks, and say "how hard each teacher marks." How can you say how hard each teahcer marks in comparison to different schools when you would have no idea, also tests were at differing difficulity.

its not that hard to find out that ur teacher marks hard e.g. my physics teacher takes away marks for things as simple as not putting in units next to every value u measure in the table. he will also take away marks even if u could say show e.g S proportional to t or something and that was the right answer but your graph didnt show that, he would consider the right answer wrong and deduct marks. so some teachers mark ridiculously hard and some teachers dont bother bout it as long as u have ur main answer correct as they were looking for it.

Last edited:
G

gaoOO

anonymus2003 said:
its not that hard to find out that ur teacher marks hard e.g. my physics teacher takes away marks for things as simple as not putting in units next to every value u measure in the table.
why would you write units next to every value in the table when you have a heading with the units? :confused:

anonymus2003 said:
he will also take away marks even if u could say show e.g S proportional to t or something and that was the right answer but your graph didnt show that, he would consider the right answer wrong and deduct marks.
well personally, i would fudge the graph so that it works. :p
Otherwise, i can see why he would deduct marks- i mean, it's inconsistent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)