School Stress (1 Viewer)

Siennalady

HSC
This is mainly addressed to the past HSC students.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips as to how you 'survived' the HSC?
How you maintained a balance, how you would handle assessments when they were first given, what a typical school day would look like to you, how you handled commitments etc.

I would love to read all your suggestions and advice!

Cheers!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips as to how you 'survived' the HSC?
How you maintained a balance, how you would handle assessments when they were first given, what a typical school day would look like to you, how you handled commitments etc.

Cheers!
You go on with life. Simple.

I don't see why everyone's putting the HSC on a pedestal, it's another year of schooling - treat it as such.

If you want to do well, then you motivate yourself to actually study, revise and do your homework a bit more than you would've in previous years.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
plan your shit out and prioritise
it's good to hang out with mates, have a drink or whatever. you don't have to cut it out of your life completely...
but plan and prioritise, don't go doing it 24/7...

your stress will drop if you actually know what you're doing and when instead of leaving everything to last minute and freaking out

RANK 1

HSC

Cheers!
the answer would depend on if your parents are asian or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)