School / Subject (2 Viewers)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
wrx said:
Slide Rule's school is in NSW. And by the way, if you dont enough school pride to be able to wear your school uniform correctly. I dont see any tradition. And its pretty said you had to relate to my location to insult me. What a stupid generalisation.
1) the north shore wanker comment was a joke, perhaps i should've added a ;) LOLJK! to the end so you would capable of picking that up.

2) slide rule said "oldest in australia". read his goddamn message you gronk, then maybe you'll actually understand why i felt the need to clarify that i said nsw NOT australia.

3) you don't see any tradition because to you, tradition means wearing a goddamn boater hat and going to rowing on saturdays or something. i really, really love going to my school because it allows me the freedom to be an individual and has always given me these incredible academic opportunities despite my considerably bad record. what school do you go to? does your school encourage individualism? do you always feel comfortable in your school environment? you have no fucking idea about my school, you're using to judge it by the MINORITY of students who don't wear uniform so as far as i'm concerned, you can go fuck yourself.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
cant remember if i've dun this b4? neways, im bored shitless, so i shalllllll

i go to st marys cathedral college (mmm, sounds damned impressive aye?), n we've even got an acronym! SMCC, which, for u that r like me, super intelligent, but our laziness over balances it, it stands for St Marys Cathedral College....

well,
2U maths
standard english
engineering studies
physics
busines studies....

n my favourite, catholic studies, which is 1 unit, n my favourite subject :D neways, i think i'll talk about my hobbies, coz i dont give a crap about the hsc, i like to play soc.....*continues blabbing*

P.S. the 'Apple chapel' thing aint real

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
1) the north shore wanker comment was a joke, perhaps i should've added a ;) LOLJK! to the end so you would capable of picking that up.

2) slide rule said "oldest in australia". read his goddamn message you gronk, then maybe you'll actually understand why i felt the need to clarify that i said nsw NOT australia.

3) you don't see any tradition because to you, tradition means wearing a goddamn boater hat and going to rowing on saturdays or something. i really, really love going to my school because it allows me the freedom to be an individual and has always given me these incredible academic opportunities despite my considerably bad record. what school do you go to? does your school encourage individualism? do you always feel comfortable in your school environment? you have no fucking idea about my school, you're using to judge it by the MINORITY of students who don't wear uniform so as far as i'm concerned, you can go fuck yourself.
lol boater hats, my school dont have to wear one, and rowing on sat mornings i dont thinks so...But your right, tradition can mean completely different things to different people. So i respect ur opinion. Yes my school does encourage individualism, but probably not to the extent urs does. Yes i do feel comfortable, more than comfortable in my school. I cant judge on what i cant see, so the small minority of students that do smoke outside central, and not wear correct uniform, i made a judgement based on them. Wrong or not? I dont give a fuck either. Its only school.

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
well anyway, i go to Moree Secondary College. i dont expect anyone to have heard of it. it is public. it is not selective. it is not in sydney. see?

InFeRn0

HSC
me go to vaucluse high skool .....
gots crap software prelim exam in an hour BAHH

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
wrx said:
lol boater hats, my school dont have to wear one, and rowing on sat mornings i dont thinks so...But your right, tradition can mean completely different things to different people. So i respect ur opinion. Yes my school does encourage individualism, but probably not to the extent urs does. Yes i do feel comfortable, more than comfortable in my school. I cant judge on what i cant see, so the small minority of students that do smoke outside central, and not wear correct uniform, i made a judgement based on them. Wrong or not? I dont give a fuck either. Its only school.
And what would you know about their pride in their school, and how does that, in any way, relate to tradition, toy.

In fact, why dont you go and ask them how they feel about it, and im sure you'll get a very quick respose.

Ninew

HSC
Hey 5c , did you used to go or do you still go to Stratti Girls! No way, i go there...its not that bad...I guess!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Egronk said:
And what would you know about their pride in their school, and how does that, in any way, relate to tradition, toy.

In fact, why dont you go and ask them how they feel about it, and im sure you'll get a very quick respose.
even though i don't really like you i have to agree with you abt this tool who thinks that smoking somehow equates to lack of school tradition

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yeah except for the fact that the last time i smoked pot was mid january :rolleyes: tool

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i know you haven't heard of my school LOL

i go to Blakehurst High....Don't pay me out! LOL. Bet you haven't heard of it before. it's like near hurstville

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
ex-marist bro

dangerousdave said:
I go to Marist Kogarah
hey i use to go to marist kogarah but left because of bloody religion LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)