DraconisV

Christopher Fife
HSC
Doonside Technology High School

The school Peter Collins went to.

My subjects are:
Eng Adv
4 Unit Maths
3 Sciences, but im dropping either phys or chem, probably chem.

P

pLuvia

You do know if you want to do a science course in university, most of them require chemistry as an assumed knowledge

Azagolas

HSC
Re: POLL - What school you at?

G'day there, David at your service. A big hi to everyone, and best wishes that the year will be a good one for everybody.

North Sydney Boys is my school, I think it's cool, but we don't have a pool, and we don't wear wool.

._.

Disregard that.

litany

Helpfool
HSC

co6 said:
What on earth!? Hahaha, first I find out that there's a few SBHS/SGHS people here... Then I find out that you are here.. =O

Nice to see you anyway =P
No worries man, I'm here now. :D (mt.)

I think the main reasons Sydney Boys/Girls is the largest "population" other then Other, lol, is because it's two schools together!

co6

Knight
HSC

litany said:

I think the main reasons Sydney Boys/Girls is the largest "population" other then Other, lol, is because it's two schools together!
:wave: How about NSBH/NSGH? I just wonder who the others from our school are...

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC

I'm at Manly Campus but I only started at this school this year.

superficiality

HSC

litany said:

oh no... oh no... you're here... this is going to be... bad... but yeah, the 'other' school's category is still pretty big, why are our schools typically on the list?

PLURFECT!

HSC
ange123321 said:
hi everyone i found this board through using sam for countless hours..... I got to Newtown and start yr.11 in 2 days ... ARHHH
im doing...

English Advanced
Drama
Geography
Food Technology
Acient History
Business Studies

YUp... at the moment im hopeing to pick up photography next year.. but am not sure if yr.11 needed.. hmmmm anyways what do you guys think of y subject choices?
Hey babe, welcome to Newtown! :wave:*cuddle*
To do photography, you need to be do the preliminary course in year 11, with either film/english extension/visual design to make up the second unit, and drop one of your other main ones. I took Film and English Extension [which i later changed to film and visual design] let me tell you now... if you can avoid it, don't do 1 unit courses, they're the devil! They don't count towards your madatory 10 units you need to get UAI, so when it gets to year 12, you won't be able to drop any of your other subjects even if you hated it and totally failed. :eek:

Unless you're really passionate about the 1 unit subject, it is soooo not worth doing two one unit courses (you HAVE to do two one units to make up the "2 units" on the Newtown timetable) - trust me.

Goodluck with your subs, if you have any questions about year 11 - feel free to PM me! :)

D

dzzlng_07

great.. theres like.. only 10 schools up there? i dont even know like.. half of them :mad1: .. someone add more schools and include mine!!

hkgirl

HSC

i got to Northmead High school, a performing arts school :(

but going to apply for st marys senior high @ the end of year 11 :D

anyone goes to st marys senior high here??? xD PM me?

coolkoombaya

HSC

the bomb, sefton. i duno, its a safe school, nothing ever happens, the most excitement you'll ever get, is kicking a handball that happens to roll past you. and new handball lines, is the best addition to our school so far, has zero benefit to me. white looks good on black ashphalt but.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC

coolkoombaya said:
the bomb, sefton. i duno, its a safe school, nothing ever happens, the most excitement you'll ever get, is kicking a handball that happens to roll past you. and new handball lines, is the best addition to our school so far, has zero benefit to me. white looks good on black ashphalt but.
Hehe, I heard about that, nothing goes on in that school

coolkoombaya

HSC

chocolate_lover said:
Post a picture of it!! :)
hah dat would probably the highlight of the day at school, taking a picture of the handball lines. i dun have a camera, and besides, it would be confiscated anyway, anything/everythign is confiscated by the school >< one of our strict deputys left, but apparantly, sumbody stricter than him, is coming.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC

hkgirl said:
i got to Northmead High school, a performing arts school :(

but going to apply for st marys senior high @ the end of year 11 :D

anyone goes to st marys senior high here??? xD PM me?
Actually, one of my friends just started there this year. She really loves it. She thinks it is the best thing she has ever done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)