school zones (1 Viewer)

lebogun111

HSC
i got red ps last week and have a qu about school zones

do speed cameras in nsw have a 10 per cent leeway coz i was going about 42km/h through a school zone the other day which had a speed camera (40km/h limit) but didnt see a flash go off? wallah i was going speed limit the whole time only lost concentration 4 a couple of seconds. does anyone know about speed cameras coz everyone ive asked said theres leeway coz of speedo calibration errors so a couple of kms here and there doesnt matter

savio23q

Band
HSC
lebogun111 said:

do speed cameras in nsw have a 10 per cent leeway coz i was going about 42km/h through a school zone the other day which had a speed camera (40km/h limit) but didnt see a flash go off? wallah i was going speed limit the whole time only lost concentration 4 a couple of seconds. does anyone know about speed cameras coz everyone ive asked said theres leeway coz of speedo calibration errors so a couple of kms here and there doesnt matter
LOLLL
You write the way you talk.

On topic, dont worry. Im sure you got away with it. You'll just have to wait and see. If you do get charged, appeal.

lebogun111

HSC
thanku for reply

does anyone know the leeway for spped cameras even those in school zones?

Peartie

HSC
as far as i know if its a modern speed camera they dont flash and if you are over the speed limit it will take your photo

and seeing as its a school zone they are VERY strict inside them.... but wait and see is all you can do...

MonKazzar

HSC
They take school zones seriously as said before... So you might ... guess you just gotta wait and see :)

boris

Banned
HSC
no they have leeway. you wont be charged for going 2km over the speed limit

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
bro, just show them a letter that ur a lebbo, an they will be like "omg hecktic bra" no fuckn way we will fine him aye.
an den they will be like....walllah lets go get us some gangers

im serious i have a uncle who works there

metalheaven

HSC
bowman said:
bro, just show them a letter that ur a lebbo, an they will be like "omg hecktic bra" no fuckn way we will fine him aye.

zomg, you srs??/ fully sik braaaah

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
there would be a leeway but it wouldnt be 10%. u should be right but i wouldnt be surprised if u did get caught.

Peartie

HSC
as has been said - School Zones they strict on.... Ive had a friend get done for 3 over in a school zone whereas usually they give u about 5ks....but just wait n see its all that can be done...

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
metalheaven said:
zomg, you srs??/ fully sik braaaah
bra i swear to god,
once my uncle Abdoul, just had the lebbo flag on the back of his VL an the coppers would let him go.
i swear he use to do like 200 in dat fing aye.
quickest stock VL ever made....

Pace_T

HSC
bowman said:

nah. more likely that they'll upgrade the offense and give him 55 years.

on a serious note, i dont think there is a leeway. i got done for doing a tiny bit over the limit once. but many other times ive gone 5-10ks over the limit and haven't been caught. i think they only work a small portion of the time. ive also heard this from other people.
correct me if im wrong.

inter108

HSC
lebogun111 said:

Wallahiaaa?

Jake22

HSC
i heard from a coppa that you usually get about a 3km/h leeway, but keep in mind most cars speedo's are out by a few kms anyway.

YOU'RE DOOMED! GET OUT OF THE COUNTRY WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)