Schoolies 08: Nelson's Bay (1 Viewer)

Hillzy

HSC
Is anyone headed to nelson's bay for schoolies??

melxx

HSC
Hillzy said:
Is anyone headed to nelson's bay for schoolies??
pretty sure i am =].... n il be seeing u there considerin u guys r commin 2 visit us girls =]... its mel here hahaha.... =].... haha so funny i was lookin up schoolies stuff n i saw sum1 posted somthin bout nelsons bay.... but then i realised it is someone i noe =[.... hahahahahahaha.... i will b seeing u there lol.... p.s. erins bday is on the saturday nyt so big party then =].....

xx

from mel.r. =]....

louiseeee

HSC
Me and my friends should be going, the accomodation's pretty cheap and we've left it to the last minute so we don't really have a choice haha. But yeah I've heard port stephens/nelson bay for schoolies is awesome, house parties every night and stuff.

Icystealer

HSC
I live in Port Stephens and i must say you cant expect too much. Be prepare to make your own entertainment/fun. But it might just be me since i've been here so long.

Hillzy

HSC
Yeh i dont expect much of a night life ... but well there was 3 mates of mine with girlfriends up there, who are going in a group of 15 chicks i know. So me and 5 other mates decided we would head up there ... crash in a caravan park and just use the other people houses and shit

so what dates are you going up?

EDIT: "crash in a caravan park" << for those who cannot read we plan to sleep at our own place and simply go to the others house at time for various events (i.e. the previously mentioned birthday)

Last edited:

ace-08

HSC
Hillzy said:
Yeh i dont expect much of a night life ... but well there was 3 mates of mine and 15 chicks i know going so me and 5 other mates decided we would head up there ... crash in a caravan park and just use the other people houses and shit

so what dates are you going up?
mis-understanding and all fixed, going to have a good time up there.

Last edited:

MacAus91

HSC
nelsons bay??? i heard there was gonna be a brawl up there

mkenzi

HSC
Re: Hillzy

Hillzy said:
Yeh i dont expect much of a night life ... but well there was 3 mates of mine and 15 chicks i know going so me and 5 other mates decided we would head up there ... crash in a caravan park and just use the other people houses and shit
So you're plan is to leech off of others?
Other who have planned and paid for their getaway after 13 years of schooling?
The least you could do is get your own accommodation, out of respect for your peers, who have made an effort to plan and save to enjoy themselves because they deserve it.
Bumming around trying to cheat the others out of their money?
Gonna steal their grog too.. Not a good way to live your life.
You may as well have dropped out in year 10, then maybe you'd know what its like to work hard for your money and spent it accordingly?

My advice, dont rock up at our place, wont be pleasant.

Late Edit - Worded poorly "use other peoples houses and shit" we jumped to conclusions,:eek: its all good. We should all be able to have a good time up there. Just remember no more school, EVER. :D Yieww.

Last edited:

hubbib101

HSC
W.e
O.nly
G.et
S.exier

Needed to be said

Edit: Lets brawl

Last edited:

sally-maree7

HSC
who ever thinks nelson bay is going ot go has some serious issues

there is nothing at all to do, and the cops are complete idiots.

i lived there all my life and now rereated to the other side
and its even worse

i love th bay and it wil always be home to me, but i wouldn reconmend going there for schoolies,

and to the person claiming there going to be stayin with other ppl

think again, accommodation wont allo this, if you get complaints your goneee

go surfersss!!!!!!!

ace-08

HSC
sally-maree7 said:
and to the person claiming there going to be stayin with other ppl

think again, accommodation wont allo this, if you get complaints your goneee
lol doesnt matter about accommodation.
we wont allow it.

Hillzy

HSC
HAHAHA

Chill

Mate by using other people apartment i mean to cook a freaken BBQ for the group, we have our own place to stay

Also there's a saying "Fighting over the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded" so calm down, i promise i wont step foot in your apartment, and i actually have my own job so i can afford my own booze, so you can keep to your own group and i'll stick with mine (which includes the girls who i've known since kindergarten)

cya up there "ace":D

Last edited:

ace-08

HSC
Hillzy said:
HAHAHA

Chill

Mate by using other people apartment i mean to cook a freaken BBQ for the group, we have our own place to stay

Also there's a saying "Fighting over the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded" so calm down, i promise i wont step foot in your apartment, and i actually have my own job so i can afford my own booze, so you can keep to your own group and i'll stick with mine (which includes the girls who i've known since kindergarten)

cya up there "ace":D
peter hill...
deadset, we thought that u were coming up to stay in our block, drink our booze and piss in our toilet.
bit of miscommunication.
if theres no dramas between us i dont see why we cant have a good time.
laters.

jb2007

HSC
Can I ask you what makes you want to go to nelson bay? :S it's so boring there, if it rains then you're screwed! If I were you,i'd go to the goldy!
Where are u guys staying? In Nelson bay itself? Are you renting holiday houses? or staying in hotel/motels?

nugget01

HSC
yeah, and for those who call it nelson's bay, it's actually nelson bay! such a pet hate for me... i'm going to surfer's week 1. should be good :)
i've lived in nelson bay my whole life and there's not that much to do. if you go out, shoal bay country club is where it's at atm, but the rsl can be ok too.
there's mainly tourist-y stuff to do - no dance clubs if that's what you're into. i'd suggest going into newcastle for that, which is about 40 mins away.

jb2007

HSC
haha defs agree with the "Nelson's bay" thing!!! Thats the one way you discriminate the tourists from the locals.

The Rsl is pretty good now they've upgraded it.

danieljkim

Atheism is non prophet
HSC
yep. we headin off to nelson.
got a sexy house with a pool in it :)))))))))))

Hillzy

HSC
my mistake ...

So who else is going to Nelson bay? other than the people i already know

happii

HSC
ace-08 said:
peter hill...
deadset, we thought that u were coming up to stay in our block, drink our booze and piss in our toilet.
bit of miscommunication.
if theres no dramas between us i dont see why we cant have a good time.
laters.
LOL to the fuken LMFAO!

ace wins the internet.... fuck nut.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)